List of famous female tv meteorologists, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female tv meteorologists list contains the most prominent and top females known for being tv meteorologists. There are thousand of females working as tv meteorologists in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic tv meteorologists have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a tv meteorologist then the people below should give you inspiration.
The list you're viewing has a variety of people in it, like Stephanie Abrams and Sally Ann Mosey.While this isn't a list of all female tv meteorologists, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female tv meteorologists?" and "Who are the best female tv meteorologists?"
- SallyAnn Mosey is a reporter fill in anchor and weekend meteorologist for News 12 New Jersey. She was a meteorologist for the FOX owned-and-operated television station WTXF-TV in Philadelphia. Mosey served as meteorologist on the station’s popular weekday morning show Good Day Philadelphia from 4:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., as well as weekday mornings on Fox 29 News at Eleven from October 2011 until December 2011. Mosey was free-lancing at the station during that station's search for a meteorologist. She made her final broadcast for WTXF on February 29, 2012. She has also presented feature stories on a wide variety of family life issues and topics in-studio and in the field for Good Day Prior to... more
Jeanetta JonesMeteorologist ' ' ' Jeanetta Jones ' ' ' is a native of Plainview, TX and She graduated from The University Of Georgia with a Bachelor's degree in Broadcast News, Wanting to report anything but the weather, After graduation, She worked at Macon, GA, TV Station reporting on everything including the Weather, On her next job in Spartansburg, SC, A Temporary fill-in Weekend Weather job turned into two years and "In that two years, She figured Out that was having more fun doing the weather than news, She worked at WSPA as a Talk Show Host and a Meteorologist. Then She Worked at The Weather Channel, Since 1986 to 2006, She Covered Hurricanes, Severe Weather, She takes the weather seriously,...
- Birthplace: Plainview, Texas, United States of America
- Meteorologist ' ' ' Terri Smith' ' ' became interested in weather at the tender age of four, When she moved at Atlanta, GA, during the Spring Thunderstorm season. Fear and fascination of thunderstorms and tornadoes pushed her to study meteorology at Florida State University, Where she also earned a minor in communications. Her Broadcast career includes working at WALB in Albany, GA and WXIA in Atlanta, GA, Before joining the On-Camera Meteorology department at The Weather Channel in June 1991. In the fall of 1995, Terri joined the On-Camera Management Team, Working with the Evening On-Camera Meteorologists. Now, She makes the transition to the Radio Department Of The Weather Channel,... more
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Stephanie Abrams (born October 27, 1978) is an American television meteorologist, currently working for The Weather Channel (TWC). She currently co-hosts AMHQ with Jen Carfagno and Jim Cantore from 6AM to 9AM Eastern Standard Time on weekdays. She has also done live reporting for the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.... more
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida, USA