List of famous female tv meteorologists, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female tv meteorologists list contains the most prominent and top females known for being tv meteorologists. There are thousand of females working as tv meteorologists in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic tv meteorologists have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a tv meteorologist then the people below should give you inspiration.
The list you're viewing has a variety of people in it, like Stephanie Abrams and Sally Ann Mosey.While this isn't a list of all female tv meteorologists, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female tv meteorologists?" and "Who are the best female tv meteorologists?"
- Meteorologist ' ' 'Kristen Cornett' ' ' joined the 4 Warn Storm Team in October 2007, She provides the weather for weekends for News 4, Saturdays at 6 and 10 pm and Sundays at 5:30 and 10 pm, She provides also go green reports for News 4 on Tuesdays and Fridays, She fills in for Matt on Awake with News 4, or live in the field, or helping out during Storm Mode Coverage tracking the storms in the studio, In 1999, She earned the Seal Of Apporval from The American Meteorological Society and a member of the National Weather Association. Kristen grew up in Lexington, Kentucky, She fascinated severe weather at an early age and her parents drag her inside in her front porch during the storms,... more
- Age: 46
- Birthplace: Lexington, Kentucky
- Cindy Preszler (born 1960) is a broadcast meteorologist for WeatherSTL.com, a dynamic, interactive site delivering up-to-date weather information for the Greater St. Louis metro area. She was a television weathercaster who was the chief meteorologist at KSDK-TV 5, the NBC affiliate in St. Louis, Missouri, from 1998 until 2016. Preszler was one of five female chief meteorologists that were on TEGNA-owned NBC affiliates, including Monica Woods of ABC affiliate KXTV in Sacramento. Prior to arriving in St. Louis in October, 1998, the South Dakota native worked at several TV stations, including Chicago's NBC-owned WMAQ-TV, as well as on The Weather Channel (1987–92). Preszler has won 5... more
- Birthplace: South Dakota
- Janice Huff (born September 1, 1960) is chief meteorologist for WNBC in New York City.... more
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: uploaded by BojanglesCecily Joan Tynan (born March 19, 1969) is an American television reporter who has been with WPVI-TV since 1995. As of 2013, she is the 5, 6, and 11 pm weathercaster. She also hosts the Saturday evening public affairs program Primetime Weekend; the show was co-hosted by Gary Papa until his death on June 19, 2009.... more
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Newtown, Connecticut, United States of America