List of famous female voice actors, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female voice actors list contains the most prominent and top females known for being voice actors. There are thousand of females working as voice actors in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic voice actors have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a voice actor then the people below should give you inspiration.
The list you're viewing is made up of a variety of different people, including Melanie Hinze and Rina Hidaka.While this isn't a list of all female voice actors, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female voice actors?" and "Who are the best female voice actors?"
- Photo: Tinseltown / ShutterstockMilena Markovna "Mila" Kunis (; Ukrainian: Мілена Марківна Куніс; born August 14, 1983) is an American actress. In 1991, at the age of seven, she moved from Soviet Ukraine to the United States with her family. After being enrolled in acting classes as an after-school activity, she was soon discovered by an agent. She appeared in several television series and commercials, before acquiring her first significant role at age 14, playing Jackie Burkhart on the television series That '70s Show (1998–2006). Since 1999, she has voiced Meg Griffin on the animated series Family Guy. Kunis' breakout film role came in 2008, playing Rachel in the romantic comedy Forgetting Sarah Marshall. She gained... more
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
- Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson (born October 25, 1984), known professionally as Katy Perry, is an American singer, songwriter, and television judge. After singing in church during her childhood, she pursued a career in gospel music as a teenager. Perry signed with Red Hill Records and released her debut studio album Katy Hudson under her birth name in 2001, which was commercially unsuccessful. She moved to Los Angeles the following year to venture into secular music after Red Hill ceased operations and she subsequently began working with producers Glen Ballard, Dr. Luke, and Max Martin. After adopting the stage name Katy Perry and being dropped by The Island Def Jam Music Group and Columbia... more
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: Santa Barbara, California, United States of America
- Photo: Jason Kempin/Staff / Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images North AmericaHayden Lesley Panettiere (; born August 21, 1989) is an American actress, model, and singer. She is known for playing cheerleader Claire Bennet on the NBC sci-fi series Heroes (2006–2010) and Juliette Barnes in the ABC/CMT musical drama series Nashville (2012–2018). A native of New York, she first appeared in a commercial at the age of eleven months. Her full-time acting career began by playing Sarah Roberts on One Life to Live (1994–1997) and Lizzie Spaulding on Guiding Light (1996–2000), and then played Sheryl Yoast in the Disney feature film Remember the Titans at age ten. Other roles include her portrayal of the title character in the true crime drama Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in... more
- Age: 26
- Birthplace: Palisades, New York, United States of America
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (born February 21, 1979) is an American actress and singer. Hewitt began her career as a child actress and singer, appearing in national television commercials before joining the cast of the Disney Channel series Kids Incorporated (1989–1991) as well as performing as a backup singer. She received her breakthrough role as Sarah Reeves Merrin on the Fox teen drama Party of Five (1995–1999) and rose to fame as a teen star for her role as Julie James in the horror film I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997) and its 1998 sequel, as well as Amanda Beckett in the teen comedy film Can't Hardly Wait (1998). Hewitt starred alongside Sigourney Weaver in the romantic comedy film... more
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Waco, Texas, United States of America