In comparison to other celebrities, Adam Sandler has a long list of famous friends. It's almost as if the hilarious actor helps his friends get famous by putting them in all of his movies. Oh, wait... Many of Sandler's pals are actors who he has cast in his many films. Some of his friends' films have even been produced by Adam Sandler. Such actor cronies include David Spade, Kevin James, Drew Barrymore, and many others known as members of the Adam Sandler acting crew. Then there are people like Salma Hayek, who you might not have known is a buddy of his. Of course, it's not just other celebs Adam Sandler has befriended over the years.
Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Adam Sandler, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with the comedic actor, so you'll see more than just his posse. From the people who have had a falling out with him to his current best friends and bros, these are the people that Adam Sandler has or had a relationship with at some point.
Are any of Adam Sandler's celebrity buddies are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Adam Sandler's friends that much better. Jessica Biel and Tom Cruise made the cut as some of Adam Sandler's friends, but who else is he close with? Take a look below to learn more about Adam Sandler and friends—you might even recognize an actor whose name has been escaping you.
- Kevin James and Adam Sandler have become the best of friends. They first appeared together in the film 50 First Dates and they have continued to collaborate ever since.Kevin James (born April 26, 1965) is an American actor, comedian, screenwriter, and producer. He is best known for his role as Doug Heffernan on the CBS sitcom The King of Queens (1998–2007), for which he was nominated for a 2006 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series. He starred in another CBS sitcom, Kevin Can Wait (2016–2018). for which he was nominated for a 2017 People's Choice Award. James has appeared in the films Hitch (2005), I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (2007), Paul Blart: Mall Cop (2009), Grown Ups (2010), Zookeeper (2011), Here Comes the Boom (2012), and Pixels (2015). He has also done voice work for Barnyard (2006), Monster House (2006), and... more
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Mineola, New York, USA
- Gender: Male
- It should comes as no surprise that Sacha Baron Cohen and Adam Sandler are reportedly friends. Who wouldn't want to hang out with this dynamic duo?Sacha Noam Baron Cohen (born 13 October 1971) is an English actor, comedian, writer, and producer. He is known for his creation and portrayal of fictional satirical characters, including Ali G, Borat Sagdiyev, Brüno Gehard and Admiral General Aladeen. Baron Cohen adopts a variety of accents and guises for his characters. He interacts with unsuspecting subjects, who do not realise they have been set up for self-revealing ridicule. On these interactions, The Observer states, "his career has been built on winding people up, while keeping a deadpan face". Baron Cohen has been frequently described as a "prankster". Baron Cohen is most known for his comedic performances in films, such as Ali G... more
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom
- Gender: Male
- David Duchovny and Adam Sandler are such good friends that they hang out on multiple continents. These buddies were spotted partying together in London back in 2008.David William Duchovny (born August 7, 1960) is an American actor, writer, producer, director, novelist, and singer-songwriter. He is known for playing FBI agent Fox Mulder on the television series The X-Files and writer Hank Moody on the television series Californication, both of which have earned him Golden Globe awards. Duchovny appeared in both X-Files films, the 1998 science fiction-thriller of the same name and the supernatural-thriller The X-Files: I Want to Believe (2008). He executive-produced and starred in the historically based cop drama Aquarius (2015–16). Duchovny earned a A.B. in English literature from Princeton University, and an M.A. in English literature from Yale... more
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: New York, New York, USA
- Gender: Male
- Adam Sander, David Spade, Rob Schneider and Chris Farly all joined the cast of Saturday Night Live in 1990. Since then, these bros have consistently collaborated on film and television projects.
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Birmingham, Michigan, USA
- Gender: Male