In comparison to other celebrities, Adam Sandler has a long list of famous friends. It's almost as if the hilarious actor helps his friends get famous by putting them in all of his movies. Oh, wait... Many of Sandler's pals are actors who he has cast in his many films. Some of his friends' films have even been produced by Adam Sandler. Such actor cronies include David Spade, Kevin James, Drew Barrymore, and many others known as members of the Adam Sandler acting crew. Then there are people like Salma Hayek, who you might not have known is a buddy of his. Of course, it's not just other celebs Adam Sandler has befriended over the years.
Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Adam Sandler, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with the comedic actor, so you'll see more than just his posse. From the people who have had a falling out with him to his current best friends and bros, these are the people that Adam Sandler has or had a relationship with at some point.
Are any of Adam Sandler's celebrity buddies are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Adam Sandler's friends that much better. Jessica Biel and Tom Cruise made the cut as some of Adam Sandler's friends, but who else is he close with? Take a look below to learn more about Adam Sandler and friends—you might even recognize an actor whose name has been escaping you.
- Adam Sandler and Tom Cruise have been bros for many years. In 2011, Sandler shared with David Letterman that Cruise thought it was a bit weird that his then-wife Katie Holmes would be acting as Sandler's wife in Jack and Jill. "It's a PG movie, no worries, nothing is going to happen," Sandler told Cruise. "In fact, anything I do with your wife in the movie, you can do with my wife in real life."
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Syracuse, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Jason Kempin/Staff / Getty Images EntertainmentDrew Barrymore and Adam Sandler have been buddies since they first appeared together in The Wedding Singer in 1998. They have went on to collaborate on additional films including 50 First Dates and Blended.
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, Culver City, California, United States of America
- Photo: Vivien Killilea / Getty ImagesChris Rock and Adam Sandler have been friends since they first appeared on Saturday Night Live in 1990. They have since collaborated on several projects including the Grown Ups series and The Longest Yard.
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Andrews, South Carolina, United States of America
- Dan Aykroyd may be a bit older than Adam Sander, but the two have seemingly bonded over their SNL roots. Aykroyd has appeared in several Sandler films including 50 First Dates and I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.
- Age: 68
- Birthplace: Ottawa, Canada