List of famous people who are friends with Cameron Diaz, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Cameron Diaz, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Cameron Diaz. From the people who have had a falling out with Cameron Diaz to Cameron Diaz's current best friends and buddies, these are the people that Cameron Diaz has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Cameron Diaz's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Cameron Diaz's friends that much better. The list you're viewing is made up of many different celebrities, including Eva Mendes and Drew Barrymore.This list answers the questions, "Who are Cameron Diaz's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Cameron Diaz friends with?"
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseDrew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz are BFFs. In 2014, Diaz even cut an interview short when a reporter dissed Barrymore.
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, Culver City, California, United States of America
- Photo: flickr / CC0Gal pals Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz have been spotted hanging out in L.A. and across the pond in London.Gwyneth Kate Paltrow () (born September 27, 1972) is an American actress, singer, author, and businesswoman. She has won an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, a Primetime Emmy Award and two Screen Actors Guild Awards. Her films have grossed US$3.2 billion at the U.S. box office and US$8.2 billion worldwide.Paltrow gained very early notice for her work in films such as Seven (1995), Emma (1996), Sliding Doors (1998), and A Perfect Murder (1998). She garnered wider critical acclaim for her performance as Viola De Lesseps in the historical romance film Shakespeare in Love (1998) which won her several awards, including the Academy Award for Best Actress. This was followed by roles in The... more
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYLeonardo DiCaprio and Cameron Diaz are such good friends that they have been known to vacation together.Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio (, Italian: [diˈkaːprjo]; born November 11, 1974) is an American actor, film producer, and environmentalist. His accolades include an Academy Award and three Golden Globe Awards. DiCaprio began his career by appearing in television commercials in the late 1980s. He next had recurring roles in various television series, such as the soap opera Santa Barbara and the sitcom Growing Pains. He debuted in his film career by starring as Josh in Critters 3 (1991). He starred in the film adaptation of the memoir This Boy's Life (1993), and received acclaim and his first Academy Award nomination for his supporting role in What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993). He gained public... more
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseCameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake remained buddies following their 2007 breakup.Justin Randall Timberlake (born January 31, 1981), often known by his initials, JT, is an American singer, songwriter, actor, dancer and record producer. Born and raised in Tennessee, he appeared on the television shows Star Search and The All-New Mickey Mouse Club as a child. In the late 1990s, Timberlake rose to prominence as one of the two lead vocalists and youngest member of NSYNC, which eventually became one of the best-selling boy bands of all time. Timberlake began to adopt a more mature image as an artist with the release of his debut solo album, the R&B-focused Justified (2002), which yielded the successful singles "Cry Me a River" and "Rock Your Body", and earned his first two... more
- Age: 34
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America