List of famous people who are friends with Courteney Cox, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Courteney Cox, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Courteney Cox. From the people who have had a falling out with Courteney Cox to Courteney Cox's current best friends, these are the people that Courteney Cox has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Courteney Cox's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Courteney Cox's friends that much better.
List ranges from Jennifer Aniston to Kate Beckinsale and more.This list answers the questions, "Who are Courteney Cox's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Courteney Cox friends with?"
- Adam Fredric Duritz (born August 1, 1964) is an American musician, songwriter, record producer, and film producer. He is known as the frontman for the rock band Counting Crows, of which he is a founding member and principal composer. Since its founding in 1991, Counting Crows has sold over 20 million records, released four albums that have been certified gold or platinum, and been nominated for two Grammy Awards and an Academy Award.Duritz has recorded solo material of his own and has collaborated with other musical acts. He has also founded two record labels, E Pluribus Unum and Tyrannosaurus Records. His work scoring music for film has been recognized by the music industry, notably with... more
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- Photo: flickr / CC0William Bradley Pitt (born December 18, 1963) is an American actor and film producer. He has received multiple awards and nominations including an Academy Award as producer under his own company, Plan B Entertainment. Pitt first gained recognition as a cowboy hitchhiker in the road movie Thelma & Louise (1991). His first leading roles in big-budget productions came with the drama films A River Runs Through It (1992) and Legends of the Fall (1994) and horror film Interview with the Vampire (1994). He gave critically acclaimed performances in the crime thriller Seven and the science fiction film 12 Monkeys (both 1995), the latter earning him a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor and... more
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: USA, Shawnee, Oklahoma
- Photo: Paul Archuleta / Getty ImagesChristina Applegate (born November 25, 1971) is an American actress and dancer. As an adolescent actress, she started playing the role of Kelly Bundy on the Fox sitcom Married... with Children (1987–97). In her adult years, Applegate established a film and television career, winning an Emmy Award (for her guest role in the sitcom Friends) and earning Tony and Golden Globe nominations. Applegate has had major roles in several films, including Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead (1991), The Big Hit (1998), The Sweetest Thing (2002), Grand Theft Parsons (2003), Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004) and its sequel Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013), Hall Pass (2011), Vacation... more
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Photo: Noam Galai / Getty ImagesDavid Lawrence Schwimmer (born November 2, 1966) is an American actor, director, activist, and producer. Schwimmer began his acting career performing in school plays at Beverly Hills High School. In 1988, he graduated from Northwestern University with a Bachelor of Arts in theater and speech. After graduation, Schwimmer co-founded the Lookingglass Theatre Company. For much of the late 1980s, he lived in Los Angeles as a struggling, unemployed actor, until he starred in the television movie A Deadly Silence in 1989 and appeared in a number of television roles, including on L.A. Law, The Wonder Years, NYPD Blue, and Monty, in the early 1990s. Schwimmer gained worldwide recognition for playing... more
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Flushing, New York City, New York, USA