List of famous people who are friends with David Geffen, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with David Geffen, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with David Geffen. From the people who have had a falling out with David Geffen to David Geffen's current best friends, these are the people that David Geffen has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of David Geffen's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of David Geffen's friends that much better.
Steven Spielberg and Joni Mitchell are a great starting point for your to rank your favorites on this listThis list answers the questions, "Who are David Geffen's friends?" and "Which celebrities is David Geffen friends with?"
- Barry Charles Diller (born February 2, 1942) is an American businessman. He is Chairman and Senior Executive of IAC/InterActiveCorp and Expedia Group and created the Fox Broadcasting Company and USA Broadcasting. Diller is a member of the Television Hall of Fame, having been inducted in 1994.... more
- Age: 78
- Birthplace: California, United States of America
- Calvin Richard Klein is an American fashion designer who launched the company that would later become Calvin Klein Inc., in 1968. In addition to clothing, Klein also has given his name to a range of perfumes, watches, and jewelry.... more
- Age: 77
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useHoward Rosenman, also known as Zvi Howard Rosenman, is an American producer and motion picture executive. He specializes in producing romantic comedy films and documentary films. Some of his most popular productions include Father of the Bride starring Steve Martin and Diane Keaton, Joss Whedon's Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The Family Man starring Nicolas Cage. Rosenman's documentary film Common Threads: Stories from the Quilt won the Peabody Award and the 1990 Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature; his film The Celluloid Closet also won the Peabody Award.... more
- Age: 75
- Birthplace: Brownsville, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Jeffrey Katzenberg (; born December 21, 1950) is an American film executive, film producer and media proprietor. He became well known for his tenure as chairman of Walt Disney Studios from 1984 to 1994, during which the studio reinvigorated its live-action and animation divisions, as well as producing some of its biggest hits, including The Little Mermaid (1989), Beauty and the Beast (1991), Aladdin (1992), and The Lion King (1994). After departing Disney, he was a co-founder and CEO of DreamWorks Animation, where he oversaw the production of such animated franchises as Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, Monsters vs. Aliens and How to Train Your Dragon. He has since founded a new media and... more
- Age: 69
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America