List of famous people who are friends with Demi Moore, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Demi Moore, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Demi Moore. From the people who have had a falling out with Demi Moore to Demi Moore's current best friends, these are the people that Demi Moore has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Demi Moore's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Demi Moore's friends that much better.
List is made up of a variety of celebrities, including Madonna and Cameron Diaz.This list answers the questions, "Who are Demi Moore's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Demi Moore friends with?"
- Donna Karan (born Donna Ivy Faske; October 2, 1948), also known as "DK", is an American fashion designer and the creator of the Donna Karan New York and DKNY clothing labels.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 72
- Birthplace: Forest Hills, New York City, New York
- Photo: Jason Merritt/TERM/Staff / Getty Images EntertainmentKate Garry Hudson (born April 19, 1979) is an American actress, author, and fashion designer. She rose to prominence for her performance in the film Almost Famous (2000), for which she won a Golden Globe and was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Her other films include How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003), Raising Helen (2004), The Skeleton Key (2005), You, Me and Dupree (2006), Fool's Gold (2008), Bride Wars (2009), Nine (2009), and Deepwater Horizon (2016). Hudson co-founded the fitness brand and membership program, Fabletics, operated by JustFab. In 2016, Hudson released her first book, Pretty Happy: Healthy Ways to Love Your Body, and in 2017, she released her... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 36
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Photo: Tinseltown / ShutterstockKelly Kamalelehua Smith (October 13, 1962 - July 12, 2020), better known by her stage name Kelly Preston, was an American actress and former model. She appeared in more than sixty television and film productions, most notably including Mischief, Twins, and Jerry Maguire. She was married to John Travolta, with whom she collaborated on the science fiction film Battlefield Earth. She also starred in the films The Cat in the Hat, Old Dogs, and Broken Bridges.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 57
- Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
- Lucy Liu (born December 2, 1968) is an American actress, voice actress, director, and artist who is known for playing the role of the vicious and ill-mannered Ling Woo in the television series Ally McBeal (1998–2002), the assertive assassin O-Ren Ishii in Kill Bill, and Joan Watson in the crime-drama series Elementary (2012–2019). Throughout her career, she has received two Screen Actors Guild Awards and has won the Seoul International Drama Award for Best Actress. She has been nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series, and has received nominations for three People's Choice Awards and two Saturn Awards. Liu's film work includes starring in... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Jackson Heights, New York City, New York, United States of America