List of famous people who are friends with Demi Moore, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Demi Moore, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Demi Moore. From the people who have had a falling out with Demi Moore to Demi Moore's current best friends, these are the people that Demi Moore has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Demi Moore's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Demi Moore's friends that much better.
List is made up of a variety of celebrities, including Madonna and Cameron Diaz.This list answers the questions, "Who are Demi Moore's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Demi Moore friends with?"
- Alexandra Elizabeth "Ally" Sheedy (born June 13, 1962) is an American actress and author. Following her film debut in 1983's Bad Boys, she became known as one of the Brat Pack group of actors in the films The Breakfast Club (1985) and St. Elmo's Fire (1985). She also acted in WarGames (1983) and Short Circuit (1986). For her performance in Lisa Cholodenko's High Art (1998), Sheedy won the Independent Spirit Award for Best Female Lead.... more
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Walter Bruce Willis (born March 19, 1955) is an American actor, producer, and singer. Born to a German mother and American father in Idar-Oberstein, Germany, he moved to the United States with his family in 1957. His career began on the Off-Broadway stage in the 1970s. He later achieved fame with his leading role on the hit television series Moonlighting (1985–89). He has since appeared in over 70 films and is widely regarded as an "action hero", due to his portrayal of John McClane in the Die Hard franchise (1988–2013), and other such roles. His credits also include Death Becomes Her (1992), Pulp Fiction (1994), 12 Monkeys (1995), The Fifth Element (1997), Armageddon (1998), The Sixth... more
- Age: 65
- Birthplace: Idar-Oberstein, West Germany
- Photo: Stuart C. Wilson/Stringer / Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images EuropeCameron Michelle Diaz (born August 30, 1972) is a retired American actress, writer and former model. She has frequently appeared in comedies throughout her career, while also earning critical recognition in dramatic films. Her accolades include four Golden Globe Award nominations, three Screen Actors Guild Award nominations, and a New York Film Critics Award. In 2013, she was named the highest-paid actress over 40 in Hollywood. As of 2018, the U.S. domestic box office grosses of Diaz's films total over U.S. $3 billion, with worldwide grosses surpassing $7 billion, making her the fifth highest-grossing U.S. domestic box office actress.Born in San Diego, California, Diaz was raised in Long... more
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: San Diego, California, United States of America
- Photo: David Shankbone / FlickrDonatella Francesca Versace (born 2 May 1955) is an Italian fashion designer and the current chief creative officer of Versace, a division of Capri Holdings. Versace was founded by her brother, Gianni Versace, and upon his death in 1997, Donatella inherited 20% of the company and became its chief executive officer. Versace was sold to Capri Holdings in 2018, although Donatella still remains involved.... more
- Age: 65
- Birthplace: Reggio Calabria, Italy