It may be hard to believe, but Donald Trump actually does have a lot of famous friends. The presidential candidate and business mogul may spend a lot of time saying crazy things, but you don't get that rich and powerful without making at least a few celebrity pals along the way. This is a list of famous people who are friends with Donald Trump, listed alphabetically with photos when available.
Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Donald Trump, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Donald Trump. Not all of Donald Trumps buddies are still tight with him. We've included people who are still Trump's friends, along with the people who have had a falling out with him. If you notice that any of Donald Trump's famous friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Donald Trump's friends that much better.Who are Donald Trump's friends? At one time, the Donald was BFFs with (or at least tolerated by) the likes of Tom Brady and Usher, though only time will tell if these people stay friends with Donald Trump.
- Photo: PBS
- Photo: Alexander Tamargo/Contributor / Getty Images EntertainmentHillary Diane Rodham Clinton (born Hillary Diane Rodham, October 26, 1947) is an American politician, diplomat, lawyer, writer and public speaker. She was First Lady of the United States from 1993 to 2001, a United States senator from New York from 2001 to 2009 and the 67th United States secretary of state from 2009 until 2013. Clinton became the first woman to be nominated for President of the United States by a major political party when she won the Democratic Party nomination in 2016. Raised in the Chicago suburb of Park Ridge, Clinton graduated from Wellesley College in 1969 and earned a Juris Doctor from Yale Law School in 1973. After serving as a congressional legal counsel, she moved... more
- Age: 72
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
- Barbara Jill Walters (born September 25, 1929) is an American broadcast journalist, author, and television personality. Walters has hosted a variety of television programs, including Today, The View, 20/20, and the ABC Evening News. Since retirement as a full-time host and contributor, she continued to occasionally report for ABC News through 2015.Walters first became known as a television personality in the early 1960s, when she was a writer and segment producer of "women's interest stories" on the NBC News morning program The Today Show, where she began work with host Hugh Downs. As a result of her outstanding interviewing ability and her popularity with viewers, she received more airtime... more
- Age: 91
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Kathy Hilton (born Kathleen Elizabeth Avanzino, later Richards; March 13, 1959) is an American actress, socialite, fashion designer, and philanthropist. She is the mother of socialite Paris Hilton and fashion designer Nicky Hilton.... more
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America