List of famous people who are friends with Donatella Versace, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Donatella Versace, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Donatella Versace. From the people who have had a falling out with Donatella Versace to Donatella Versace's current best friends, these are the people that Donatella Versace has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Donatella Versace's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Donatella Versace's friends that much better.
List features celebrities like Jennifer Lopez and Madonna.This list answers the questions, "Who are Donatella Versace's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Donatella Versace friends with?"
- Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen (born September 23, 1949), nicknamed "The Boss", is an American singer-songwriter who is a solo artist and is the leader of the E Street Band. Springsteen received critical acclaim for his early 1970s albums and attained worldwide fame upon the release of Born to Run in 1975. During a career that has spanned five decades, Springsteen has become known for his poetic and socially conscious lyrics and for his lengthy, energetic stage performances. He has recorded both rock albums and folk-oriented works, and his lyrics often address the experiences and struggles of working-class Americans. Springsteen has sold more than 135 million records worldwide and more... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 71
- Birthplace: Long Branch, New Jersey, USA
Carla FendiCarla Fendi appeared in the documentary film Schuberth - L'Atelier della Dolce Vita.... more on Wikipedia
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseCarolyn Jeanne Bessette-Kennedy (January 7, 1966 – July 16, 1999) was a publicist for Calvin Klein and the wife of John F. Kennedy Jr. After her marriage, Bessette-Kennedy's relationship with her husband and her fashion sense became the subjects of media scrutiny, drawing comparisons to her mother-in-law Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. The couple and Bessette-Kennedy's older sister, Lauren, died in a plane crash off the coast of Martha's Vineyard in July 1999.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 33 (1966-1999)
- Birthplace: White Plains, New York
- Photo: Warner Bros.Catherine Zeta-Jones (; born 25 September 1969) is a Welsh actress. Born and raised in Swansea, Zeta-Jones aspired to be an actress from a young age. As a child, she played roles in the West End productions of the musicals Annie and Bugsy Malone. She studied musical theatre at the Arts Educational Schools, London and made her stage breakthrough with a leading role in a 1987 production of 42nd Street. Her screen debut came in the unsuccessful French-Italian film 1001 Nights (1990), and she went on to find greater success as a regular in the British television series The Darling Buds of May (1991–1993). Dismayed at being typecast as the token pretty girl in British films, Zeta-Jones... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Swansea, United Kingdom