List of famous people who are friends with Drew Barrymore, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Drew Barrymore, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Drew Barrymore. From the people who have had a falling out with Drew Barrymore to Drew Barrymore's current best friends and buddies, these are the people that Drew Barrymore has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Drew Barrymore's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Drew Barrymore's friends that much better. A list made up of celebrities like Cameron Diaz and Leonardo DiCaprio.This list answers the questions, "Who are Drew Barrymore's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Drew Barrymore friends with?"
- Photo: flickr / CC0Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore are BFFs. They got the chance to work with each other on the Charlie's Angels films.Cameron Michelle Diaz (born August 30, 1972) is a retired American actress, writer and former model. She has frequently appeared in comedies throughout her career, while also earning critical recognition in dramatic films. Her accolades include four Golden Globe Award nominations, three Screen Actors Guild Award nominations, and a New York Film Critics Award. In 2013, she was named the highest-paid actress over 40 in Hollywood. As of 2018, the U.S. domestic box office grosses of Diaz's films total over U.S. $3 billion, with worldwide grosses surpassing $7 billion, making her the fifth highest-grossing U.S. domestic box office actress.Born in San Diego, California, Diaz was raised in Long... more
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: San Diego, California, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseReese Witherspoon and Drew Barrymore are such great friends that they even take cooking classes together.Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon (born March 22, 1976) is an American actress, producer, and entrepreneur. The recipient of several accolades, including an Academy Award and a Primetime Emmy Award, she is among the highest-paid actresses in the world, as of 2019. Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2006 and 2015. Born in New Orleans, Louisiana, and raised in Nashville, Tennessee, Witherspoon began her career as a teenager, making her screen debut in The Man in the Moon (1991). She also starred opposite Mark Wahlberg in Fear (1996). Her breakthrough came in 1999 with a supporting role in Cruel Intentions and for her portrayal of Tracy Flick in the... more
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseAndam Sandler is Drew Barrymore's bro. These famous friends have collaborated on several films including The Wedding Singer and Blended.
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYLucy Liu and Drew Barrymore became fast friends on the set of Charlie's Angels in 2000.Lucy Liu (born December 2, 1968) is an American actress, voice actress, director, and artist who is known for playing the role of the vicious and ill-mannered Ling Woo in the television series Ally McBeal (1998–2002), the assertive assassin O-Ren Ishii in Kill Bill, and Joan Watson in the crime-drama series Elementary (2012–2019). Throughout her career, she has received two Screen Actors Guild Awards and has won the Seoul International Drama Award for Best Actress. She has been nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series, and has received nominations for three People's Choice Awards and two Saturn Awards. Liu's film work includes starring in... more
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Jackson Heights, New York City, New York, United States of America