List of famous people who are friends with Jay-Z, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Jay-Z, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Jay-Z. From the people who have had a falling out with Jay-Z to Jay-Z's current best friends and buddies, these are the people that Jay-Z has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Jay-Z's celebrity bros are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Jay-Z's friends that much better.
The list you're viewing is made up of celebrities like Rihanna and Mariah Carey.This list answers the questions, "Who are Jay-Z's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Jay-Z friends with?"
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYGwyneth Paltrow is great friends with Beyonce and as such, she is also in Jay-Z's inner circle.Gwyneth Kate Paltrow () (born September 27, 1972) is an American actress, singer, author, and businesswoman. She has won an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, a Primetime Emmy Award and two Screen Actors Guild Awards. Her films have grossed US$3.2 billion at the U.S. box office and US$8.2 billion worldwide.Paltrow gained very early notice for her work in films such as Seven (1995), Emma (1996), Sliding Doors (1998), and A Perfect Murder (1998). She garnered wider critical acclaim for her performance as Viola De Lesseps in the historical romance film Shakespeare in Love (1998) which won her several awards, including the Academy Award for Best Actress. This was followed by roles in The... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseThe Notorious B.I.G. and Jay-Z became friends in high school.Christopher George Latore Wallace (May 21, 1972 – March 9, 1997), known professionally as The Notorious B.I.G., Biggie Smalls, or Biggie, was an American rapper. He is widely considered to be one of the greatest rappers of all time.Wallace was born and raised in the Brooklyn borough of New York City. His debut album Ready to Die (1994) made him a central figure in East Coast hip hop and increased New York City's visibility in the genre at a time when West Coast hip hop dominated the mainstream. The following year, he led Junior M.A.F.I.A.—a protégé group composed of his childhood friends—to chart success. In 1996, while recording his second album, Wallace was heavily involved in the growing... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 25 (1972-1997)
- Birthplace: Clinton Hill, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYGood friends Chris Martin and Jay-Z have performed on stage together at several awards shows and music festivals.Christopher Anthony John Martin (born 2 March 1977) is an English singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, and philanthropist. He is the lead singer and co-founder of the rock band Coldplay. Born in Exeter, Devon, Martin went to University College London where he formed a rock band with Jonny Buckland in 1996 called Pectoralz, which was eventually renamed Coldplay in 1998. Martin, along with the other Coldplay members, achieved worldwide fame with the release of the band's song "Yellow" in 2000, a song that also earned the band their first Grammy Award nomination in the Grammy Award for Best Rock Song. The band also garnered critical acclaim and several accolades for their subsequent... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: Exeter, United Kingdom
- Photo: flickr / CC0Barack Obama was first a fan of Jay-Z's music, but a friendship quickly developed between these powerful men.Barack Hussein Obama born August 4, 1961is an American attorney and politician who served as the 44th president of the United States from 2009 to 2017. A member of the Democratic Party, he was the first African American to be elected to the presidency. He previously served as a U.S. senator from Illinois from 2005 to 2008 and an Illinois state senator from 1997 to 2004. Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. After graduating from Columbia University in 1983, he worked as a community organizer in Chicago. In 1988, he enrolled in Harvard Law School, where he was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review. After graduating, he became a civil rights attorney and an academic, teaching... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: Area code 808, Honolulu County, Hawaiian Islands, United States of America, United States