List of famous people who are friends with Jay-Z, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Jay-Z, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Jay-Z. From the people who have had a falling out with Jay-Z to Jay-Z's current best friends and buddies, these are the people that Jay-Z has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Jay-Z's celebrity bros are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Jay-Z's friends that much better.
The list you're viewing is made up of celebrities like Rihanna and Mariah Carey.This list answers the questions, "Who are Jay-Z's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Jay-Z friends with?"
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYBeyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z are friends, spouses, collaborators and co-headliners.Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter (born September 4, 1981) is an American singer, songwriter and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Beyoncé performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child. She rose to fame in the late 1990s as lead singer of the R&B girl-group Destiny's Child, one of the best-selling girl groups in history. Their hiatus saw the release of her first solo album, Dangerously in Love (2003), which debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart and earned her five Grammy Awards. The album also featured the US Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles "Crazy in Love" and "Baby Boy". Following the break-up of Destiny's Child in 2006, she released her second... more
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseJay-Z signed his friend Rihanna to Def Jam Records and now she is a superstar.
- Age: 33
- Birthplace: Saint Michael Parish, Barbados
- Photo: flickr / CC0Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z are bros. These two even co-headlined the Legends of the Summer Tour in 2013.Justin Randall Timberlake (born January 31, 1981), often known by his initials, JT, is an American singer, songwriter, actor, dancer and record producer. Born and raised in Tennessee, he appeared on the television shows Star Search and The All-New Mickey Mouse Club as a child. In the late 1990s, Timberlake rose to prominence as one of the two lead vocalists and youngest member of NSYNC, which eventually became one of the best-selling boy bands of all time. Timberlake began to adopt a more mature image as an artist with the release of his debut solo album, the R&B-focused Justified (2002), which yielded the successful singles "Cry Me a River" and "Rock Your Body", and earned his first two... more
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America
- Photo: flickr / CC0Kanye West and Jay-Z used to be BFFs, but if you listen to Kanye's recent lyrics it would seem that they had a falling out.Kanye Omari West (born June 8, 1977) is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, and fashion designer. His musical career has been marked by dramatic changes in styles, incorporating an eclectic range of influences including soul, baroque pop, electro, indie rock, synth-pop, industrial, and gospel. Over the course of his career, West has been responsible for cultural movements and progressions within mainstream hip hop and popular music at large. Born in Atlanta and raised in Chicago, West first became known as a producer for Roc-A-Fella Records in the early 2000s, producing singles for recording artists such as Jay-Z, Ludacris and Alicia Keys. Intent on... more
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, USA