List of famous people who are friends with Jennifer Aniston, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Jennifer Aniston, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Jennifer Aniston.
From the people who have had a falling out with Jennifer Aniston, to her one-time husband Brad Pitt, to Jennifer Aniston's current best friends and buddies, these are the people that Jennifer Aniston has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Jennifer Aniston's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Jennifer Aniston's friends that much better. This list below has everything from Brad Pitt to Reese Witherspoon.This list answers the questions, "Who are Jennifer Aniston's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Jennifer Aniston friends with?"
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYReese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler have been known to have a great time hanging out.Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon (born March 22, 1976) is an American actress, producer, and entrepreneur. The recipient of several accolades, including an Academy Award and a Primetime Emmy Award, she is among the highest-paid actresses in the world, as of 2019. Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2006 and 2015. Born in New Orleans, Louisiana, and raised in Nashville, Tennessee, Witherspoon began her career as a teenager, making her screen debut in The Man in the Moon (1991). She also starred opposite Mark Wahlberg in Fear (1996). Her breakthrough came in 1999 with a supporting role in Cruel Intentions and for her portrayal of Tracy Flick in the... more
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: USA, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian / Getty ImagesCourteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston have been best friends since they first appeared on Friends in the 1990s.Courteney Bass Cox (born June 15, 1964) is an American actress, producer, and director. She is best known for her roles as Monica Geller on the NBC sitcom Friends, Gale Weathers in the horror series Scream, and Jules Cobb in the ABC/TBS sitcom Cougar Town, for which she earned her first Golden Globe nomination. Cox also starred in the FX series Dirt. She owns a production company, called Coquette Productions, which was created by Cox and her then-husband David Arquette. Cox also worked as a director on her sitcom Cougar Town and the television film Talhotblond.... more
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Birmingham, Alabama, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYThough they had met years earlier, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux formed a fast friendship on the set of the film Wanderlust. The couple is now engaged.Justin Paul Theroux (; born August 10, 1971) is an American actor, film producer, director, and screenwriter. He gained recognition for his work with director David Lynch in the mystery film Mulholland Drive (2001) and the thriller film Inland Empire (2006). He also appeared in the films American Psycho (2000), Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (2003), The Girl on the Train (2016), and The Spy Who Dumped Me (2018). Theroux is further known as a screenwriter for films such as the action comedy Tropic Thunder (2008), the superhero film Iron Man 2 (2010), and the musical comedy-drama Rock of Ages (2012). He made his directorial debut with the romantic comedy film Dedication (2007). Theroux... more
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C., United States of America
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Staff / Getty Images EntertainmentGwyneth Paltrow has been known to attend her friend Jennifer Aniston's holiday parties.Gwyneth Kate Paltrow () (born September 27, 1972) is an American actress, singer, author, and businesswoman. She has won an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, a Primetime Emmy Award and two Screen Actors Guild Awards. Her films have grossed US$3.2 billion at the U.S. box office and US$8.2 billion worldwide.Paltrow gained very early notice for her work in films such as Seven (1995), Emma (1996), Sliding Doors (1998), and A Perfect Murder (1998). She garnered wider critical acclaim for her performance as Viola De Lesseps in the historical romance film Shakespeare in Love (1998) which won her several awards, including the Academy Award for Best Actress. This was followed by roles in The... more
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America