List of famous people who are friends with Jennifer Aniston, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Jennifer Aniston, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Jennifer Aniston.
From the people who have had a falling out with Jennifer Aniston, to her one-time husband Brad Pitt, to Jennifer Aniston's current best friends and buddies, these are the people that Jennifer Aniston has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Jennifer Aniston's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Jennifer Aniston's friends that much better. This list below has everything from Brad Pitt to Reese Witherspoon.This list answers the questions, "Who are Jennifer Aniston's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Jennifer Aniston friends with?"
- Photo: flickr / CC0Ed Sheeran attended Thanksgiving dinner at the home of his good buddy Jennifer Aniston.Edward Christopher Sheeran, (; born 17 February 1991) is an English singer, songwriter, guitarist, record producer, and actor. He attended the Academy of Contemporary Music in Guildford as an undergraduate from the age of 18 in 2009. In early 2011, Sheeran independently released the extended play, No. 5 Collaborations Project. After signing with Asylum Records, his debut album, + (pronounced "plus"), was released in September 2011. It topped the UK and Australian charts, reached number five in the US, and has since been certified eight-times platinum in the UK. The album contains the single "The A Team", which earned him the Ivor Novello Award for Best Song Musically and Lyrically. In... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 29
- Birthplace: Halifax, United Kingdom
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseRobert Downey Jr. is bros with Jennifer Aniston's fiance Justin Theroux. He has attended several parties at the couple's home.Robert John Downey Jr. (born April 4, 1965) is an American actor, producer and singer. His career has been characterized by critical and popular notoriety in his youth, followed by a period of substance abuse and legal troubles, before a resumption of critical repute and resurgence of commercial success in middle age. In 2008, Downey was named by Time magazine among the 100 most influential people in the world, and from 2013 to 2015, he was listed by Forbes as Hollywood's single highest-paid actor. His films have grossed over $5.8 billion in North America and $14.4 billion internationally, making him the second-highest-grossing box-office actor to date both domestically and worldwide.At the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Chelsea Handler and Jennifer Aniston are good buddies. Handler has said that the hardest thing about being friends with Aniston is that people are always stopping her to ask about when Jen will tie the knot.
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Livingston, New Jersey, USA
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseGood buddies Jason Bateman and Jennifer Aniston have appeared in several film together including The Switch and the Horrible Bosses films.Jason Kent Bateman (born January 14, 1969) is an American actor, director, and producer. He began acting on television in the early 1980s on Little House on the Prairie, Silver Spoons, and The Hogan Family. In the 2000s, he became known for his role of Michael Bluth using deadpan comedy in the sitcom Arrested Development, for which he won a Golden Globe and a Satellite Award. He has also starred in the films Teen Wolf Too (1987), The Break-Up (2006), Juno (2007), Hancock (2008), Up in the Air, Couples Retreat, Extract (all 2009), The Switch (2010), Horrible Bosses (2011), The Gift (2015), Office Christmas Party, Zootopia (both 2016) and Game Night (2018). Bateman made his directorial debut... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: USA, Town of Rye, New York