List of famous people who are friends with Joan Crawford, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Joan Crawford, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Joan Crawford. From the people who have had a falling out with Joan Crawford to Joan Crawford's current best friends, these are the people that Joan Crawford has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Joan Crawford's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Joan Crawford's friends that much better.
James Stewart and Clark Gable are included on this list.This list answers the questions, "Who are Joan Crawford's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Joan Crawford friends with?"
- Adrian Adolph Greenburg (March 3, 1903 – September 13, 1959), widely known as Adrian, was an American costume designer whose most famous costumes were for The Wizard of Oz and hundreds of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer films between 1928 and 1941. He was usually credited onscreen with the phrase "Gowns by Adrian". Early in his career he chose the professional name Gilbert Adrian, a combination of his father's forename and his own.... more
- Age: Dec. at 56 (1903-1959)
- Birthplace: Naugatuck, Connecticut
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainAnn Marie Blyth (born August 16, 1928) is an American actress and singer, often cast in Hollywood musicals, but also successful in dramatic roles. For her performance as Veda Pierce in the 1945 film Mildred Pierce, Blyth was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. She is one of the last surviving stars from the Golden Age of Hollywood.... more
- Age: 92
- Birthplace: Mount Kisco, New York, United States of America
- Barbara Stanwyck (born Ruby Catherine Stevens; July 16, 1907 – January 20, 1990) was an American actress, model, and dancer. Starting as a Ziegfeld girl in the 1920s, she was a film and television star, known during her 60-year career as a consummate and versatile professional for a strong, realistic screen presence. A favorite of directors including Cecil B. DeMille, Fritz Lang and Frank Capra, she made 85 films in 38 years in Hollywood before turning to television. By 1944, Stanwyck had become the highest-paid woman in the United States. She was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress four times – for Stella Dallas (1937), Ball of Fire (1941), Double Indemnity (1944), and Sorry,... more
- Age: Dec. at 83 (1907-1990)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Cesar Julio Romero Jr. (February 15, 1907 – January 1, 1994) was an American actor, singer, dancer and vocal artist. He was active in film, radio, and television for almost 60 years. His wide range of screen roles included Latin lovers, historical figures in costume dramas, characters in light domestic comedies, and the Joker on the Batman television series, which was included in TV Guide's 2013 list of The 60 Nastiest Villains of All Time.... more
- Age: Dec. at 87 (1907-1994)
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York