List of famous people who are friends with Justin Long, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Justin Long, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Justin Long. From the people who have had a falling out with Justin Long to Justin Long's current best friends, these are the people that Justin Long has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Justin Long's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Justin Long's friends that much better.
Everything from Drew Barrymore to Kirsten Dunst is included on this list.This list answers the questions, "Who are Justin Long's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Justin Long friends with?"
- Photo: Jason Kempin/Staff / Getty Images EntertainmentDrew Blythe Barrymore (born February 22, 1975) is an American actress, producer, director, author, model and entrepreneur. She is a member of the Barrymore family of actors, and the granddaughter of John Barrymore. She achieved fame as a child actress with her role in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982). She is the recipient of numerous accolades, including a Golden Globe, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a BAFTA nomination. Following a highly publicized childhood marked by drug and alcohol abuse, Barrymore released an autobiography, Little Girl Lost, when she was 16 in 1991. She went on to appear in a string of successful films throughout the decade, including Poison Ivy (1992), Boys on the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, Culver City, California, United States of America
- Photo: Jason Meritt / Getty ImagesJennifer Michelle "Ginnifer" Goodwin (born May 22, 1978) is an American actress. She is known for her starring role as Margene Heffman in the HBO drama series Big Love (2006–2011) and Snow White / Mary Margaret Blanchard in the ABC fantasy series Once Upon a Time (2011–2018). Goodwin has appeared in various films, including the drama Mona Lisa Smile (2003), the musical biopic Walk the Line (2005), the romantic comedy He's Just Not That into You (2009), the family comedy Ramona and Beezus (2010), the romantic comedy Something Borrowed (2011), and the biopic Killing Kennedy (2013). She also voiced the lead role of Fawn in the Disney animated fantasy film Tinker Bell and the Legend of the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee, USA
- Photo: Gustavo Miguel Fernandes / ShutterstockJohn Clayton Mayer (; born October 16, 1977) is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and record producer. Born in Bridgeport, Connecticut, Mayer attended Berklee College of Music in Boston, but disenrolled and moved to Atlanta in 1997 with Clay Cook. Together, they formed a short-lived two-man band called Lo-Fi Masters. After their split, Mayer continued to play local clubs, refining his skills and gaining a following. After his appearance at the 2001 South by Southwest Festival, he was signed to Aware Records, and then Columbia Records, which released his first EP, Inside Wants Out. His following two full-length albums—Room for Squares (2001) and Heavier Things (2003)—did well... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
- Photo: Fredrick Brown / Getty ImagesJonah Hill Feldstein (born December 20, 1983) is an American actor, director, producer, screenwriter, and comedian. Hill is known for his comedic roles in films including Superbad (2007), Knocked Up (2007), Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008), Get Him to the Greek (2010), 21 Jump Street (2012), This Is the End (2013), and 22 Jump Street (2014) as well as his performances in Moneyball (2011) and The Wolf of Wall Street (2013), for which he received Academy Award nominations for Best Supporting Actor. Hill ranked 28th on Forbes magazine's ranking of world's highest-paid actors from June 2014 to June 2015, bringing in $16 million. As a screenwriter, he contributed to the stories of 21 Jump... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 32
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA