List of famous people who are friends with Justin Timberlake, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Justin Timberlake, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Justin Timberlake. From the people who have had a falling out with Justin Timberlake to Justin Timberlake's current best friends, these are the people that Justin Timberlake has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Justin Timberlake's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Justin Timberlake's friends that much better.
List contains celebrities like Christina Aguilera and Cameron Diaz.This list answers the questions, "Who are Justin Timberlake's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Justin Timberlake friends with?"
- Photo: Kevin Winter / Getty ImagesWilliam Thomas Hader Jr. (born June 7, 1978) is an American comedian, actor, voice actor, writer, producer and director. He was a cast member on Saturday Night Live (2005–2013), for which he has received four Emmy Award nominations and a Peabody Award, a writer on South Park (2008–present) and co-creator of the IFC series Documentary Now! (2015–present). In 2018, he created and began starring as the titular assassin in the HBO dark comedy series Barry, which earned Hader an Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series and consecutive nominations for Outstanding Comedy Series, Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series and Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series for its first two... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: USA, Oklahoma, Tulsa
- Photo: Stuart C. Wilson/Stringer / Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images EuropeCameron Michelle Diaz (born August 30, 1972) is a retired American actress, writer and former model. She has frequently appeared in comedies throughout her career, while also earning critical recognition in dramatic films. Her accolades include four Golden Globe Award nominations, three Screen Actors Guild Award nominations, and a New York Film Critics Award. In 2013, she was named the highest-paid actress over 40 in Hollywood. As of 2018, the U.S. domestic box office grosses of Diaz's films total over U.S. $3 billion, with worldwide grosses surpassing $7 billion, making her the fifth highest-grossing U.S. domestic box office actress.Born in San Diego, California, Diaz was raised in Long... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: San Diego, California, USA
- Photo: Kevin Mazur / Getty ImagesChristina María Aguilera (born December 18, 1980) is an American singer, songwriter, actress and television personality. Her accolades include five Grammy Awards, one Latin Grammy Award, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Aguilera ranked at number 58 on Rolling Stone's list of 100 Greatest Singers of All Time in 2008, and was included on Time's annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2013. With estimated sales of 75 million records, she is one of the world's best-selling music artists. Born in Staten Island of New York City and raised in Pennsylvania, Aguilera appeared on television shows in her early years before gaining a recording contract with RCA Records... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Photo: Mike Coppola / Getty ImagesCiara Princess Harris ( see-ERR-ə; born October 25, 1985) is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and model. Born in Austin, Texas, she traveled around the world during her childhood, eventually moving to Atlanta, Georgia where she joined the girl group Hearsay. She later signed a publishing deal, and befriended producer Jazze Pha, who recorded demos that would appear on her debut album. With his help, Ciara signed a record deal with LaFace Records. In 2004, Ciara released her debut studio album Goodies, which spawned four singles: "Goodies", "1, 2 Step", "Oh" and "And I". "Goodies" topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The album was certified triple platinum by the Recording Industry... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 34
- Birthplace: Austin, Texas, United States of America