List of famous people who are friends with Karl Lagerfeld, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Karl Lagerfeld, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Karl Lagerfeld. From the people who have had a falling out with Karl Lagerfeld to Karl Lagerfeld's current best friends, these are the people that Karl Lagerfeld has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Karl Lagerfeld's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Karl Lagerfeld's friends that much better.
Friends on this list include Lindsay Lohan and Mariah Carey.This list answers the questions, "Who are Karl Lagerfeld's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Karl Lagerfeld friends with?"
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainAshley Fuller Olsen (born June 13, 1986) is an American fashion designer, businesswoman, author, and former actress and producer. She began her acting career one year after her birth, sharing the role of Michelle Tanner with her twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen in the television sitcom, Full House (1987–1995). They also starred in numerous films together. In 1993, the production company Dualstar Entertainment Group was founded, which produced a long string of TV movies and direct-to-video releases featuring the girls; they starred in Passport to Paris (1999), Our Lips Are Sealed (2000), Winning London (2001), Holiday in the Sun (2001) and in the television series, So Little Time... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 29
- Birthplace: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseCaroline, Princess of Hanover (Caroline Louise Marguerite Grimaldi; born 23 January 1957), is the eldest child of Rainier III, Prince of Monaco, and the American actress Grace Kelly. She is the elder sister of Prince Albert II and Princess Stéphanie. Until the births of her niece and nephew, Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques, in December 2014 she had been heir presumptive to the throne of Monaco since 2005, a position which she previously held from 1957 to 1958. Caroline is married to Ernst August, Prince of Hanover (born 1954), the heir to the defunct throne of the former Kingdom of Hanover, as well as the heir male of George III of the United Kingdom.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 63
- Birthplace: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Charlyn Marie "Chan" Marshall (born January 21, 1972), better known by her stage name Cat Power, is an American singer-songwriter, musician, occasional actress, and model. Cat Power was originally the name of Marshall's first band, but has become her stage name as a solo artist. Born in Atlanta, Marshall was raised throughout the southern United States, and began performing in local bands in Atlanta in the early 1990s. She was discovered opening for Liz Phair in 1993 by Steve Shelley of Sonic Youth and Tim Foljahn of Two Dollar Guitar, with whom she recorded her first two albums, Dear Sir (1995) and Myra Lee (1996), on the same day in 1994. In 1996, she signed with Matador Records, and... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Georgia, USA, Atlanta
- Photo: Gareth Cattermole / Getty ImagesClaudia Maria Schiffer (German pronunciation: [ˈklaʊ̯dɪa ˈʃɪfɐ]; born 25 August 1970) is a German supermodel, actress, fashion designer, and executive producer, based in the United Kingdom. She rose to fame in the early 1990s as one of the world's most successful models, cementing her supermodel status. In her early career, she was compared to Brigitte Bardot.She has appeared on more than one thousand magazine covers and holds the record for the model with the most magazine covers, listed in the Guinness Book of World Records. In 2002, Forbes estimated her net worth to be around US$55 million.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Rheinberg, Germany