Katy Perry fans know she's made some powerful friends over the years. The pop star runs in elite circles, and has more than one celebrity BFF. Who are Katy Perry's famous friends? Find out on this list of list of famous people who are friends with Katy Perry, listed alphabetically with photos when available.
Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Katy Perry, or is known to be an acquaintance of her's - although not all of them have remained buddies with Katy Perry over time. From the people who have had a falling out with the star to Katy Perry's current best friends, these are the people that Katy Perry has had a relationship with at some point.If you notice that any names of Katy Perry's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Katy Perry's friends even better. From Rihanna to Dita Von Teese, this list answers the questions, "Who are Katy Perry's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Katy Perry friends with?" Her feud with Taylor Swift aside, she has some pretty fancy buds!
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYKaty Perry and Rihanna are BFFs. These buddies have been spotted partying at clubs, awards shows and even music festivals like Coachella.Robyn Rihanna Fenty (born February 20, 1988) is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, record producer, businesswoman, fashion designer, actress and philanthropist. She is known for embracing various musical styles and reinventing her image throughout her career. Born in Saint Michael and raised in Bridgetown, Barbados, Rihanna moved to the US in 2005, when she signed with Def Jam Recordings to pursue a music career. Rihanna earned significant recognition following the release of her first two studio albums Music of the Sun (2005) and A Girl like Me (2006), both of which were influenced by Caribbean music and peaked within the top ten of the US Billboard 200 chart. Rihanna's third studio album,... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 32
- Birthplace: Saint Michael Parish, Barbados
- Photo: flickr / CC0Buddies Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry have been spotted at each other's shows.Miley Ray Hemsworth (née Cyrus, born Destiny Hope Cyrus; November 23, 1992) is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. After playing minor roles in the television series Doc and the film Big Fish as a child, she became a teen idol in 2006, starring in the Disney Channel television series Hannah Montana as the character Miley Stewart. Her father, musician Billy Ray Cyrus, also starred in the series, which aired for four seasons until 2011. Cyrus has sold more than 20 million albums and 55 million singles worldwide. She has earned three number-one albums on the US Billboard 200 with Meet Miley Cyrus (2007), Breakout (2008), and Bangerz (2013). Her releases The Time of Our Lives (2009),... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 27
- Birthplace: Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYSelena Gomez took her friends Katy Perry's advice and hired the same manager as the "Firework" singer.Selena Marie Gomez (born July 22, 1992) is an American singer and actress. After appearing on the children's television series Barney & Friends (2002–2004), she received wider recognition for her portrayal of Alex Russo on the Disney Channel television series Wizards of Waverly Place, which aired for four seasons from 2007 until 2012. Gomez has also starred in the films Another Cinderella Story (2008), Princess Protection Program (2009), Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (2009), Ramona and Beezus (2010), Monte Carlo (2011), Spring Breakers (2012), Getaway (2013), The Fundamentals of Caring (2016), and The Dead Don't Die (2019). She voices the character of Mavis in the Hotel Transylvania... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 28
- Birthplace: Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYTaylor Swift and Katy Perry were friends for several years, but recently there have been reports of a rift between these famous buddies.Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American singer-songwriter. She is known for narrative songs about her personal life, which have received widespread media coverage. Born and raised in Pennsylvania, Swift moved to Nashville, Tennessee at the age of 14 to pursue a career in country music. She signed with label Big Machine Records and became the youngest artist signed by the Sony/ATV Music publishing house. Her 2006 eponymous debut album was the longest-charting album of the 2000s in the U.S., where it peaked at number five. The album's third single, "Our Song", made her the youngest person to single-handedly write and perform a number-one song on the Hot Country Songs... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 30
- Birthplace: Reading, Pennsylvania, United States of America