List of famous people who are friends with Kurt Cobain, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Kurt Cobain, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Kurt Cobain. From the people who have had a falling out with Kurt Cobain to Kurt Cobain's current best friends, these are the people that Kurt Cobain has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Kurt Cobain's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Kurt Cobain's friends that much better.
With celebrities ranging from Drew Barrymore to Courtney Love, this is a great starting point for a list of your favorites.This list answers the questions, "Who are Kurt Cobain's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Kurt Cobain friends with?"
- 1Paul David Hewson, KBE OL (born 10 May 1960), known by his stage name Bono (), is an Irish singer-songwriter, musician, venture capitalist, businessman, and philanthropist. He is best known as the lead vocalist and primary lyricist of rock band U2. Bono was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland. He attended Mount Temple Comprehensive School where he met his future wife, Alison Stewart, as well as schoolmates with whom he founded U2 in 1976. Bono soon established himself as a passionate frontman for the band through his expressive vocal style and grandiose gestures and songwriting. His lyrics are known for their social and political themes, and for their religious imagery inspired by his... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Courtney Michelle Love (born Courtney Michelle Harrison; July 9, 1964) is an American singer, songwriter and actress. A figure in the punk and grunge scenes of the 1990s, Love's career has spanned four decades. She rose to prominence as the lead vocalist of the alternative rock band Hole, which she formed in 1989. Love has drawn public attention for her uninhibited live performances and confrontational lyrics, as well as her highly publicized personal life following her marriage to Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain. Born to countercultural parents in San Francisco, Love had an itinerant childhood, but was primarily raised in Portland, Oregon, where she played in a series of short-lived bands and... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: California, United States of America
- Photo: Taylor Hill / Getty ImagesDavid Eric Grohl (born January 14, 1969) is an American singer, songwriter, musician and director. He is the founder, lead vocalist, rhythm guitarist and primary songwriter of the rock band Foo Fighters since 1994, and was the best known and longest-serving drummer for Nirvana from late 1990 to early 1994, when Nirvana disbanded following the death of Kurt Cobain. Grohl is also the drummer and co-founder of the rock supergroup Them Crooked Vultures, and wrote the music and performed all the instruments for his short-lived side projects Late! and Probot. He has also recorded and frequently tours with rock band Queens of the Stone Age. Foo Fighters meld melodic elements with heavier ones, and... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Warren, Ohio, United States of America
- Photo: Jason Kempin/Staff / Getty Images EntertainmentDrew Blythe Barrymore (born February 22, 1975) is an American actress, producer, director, author, model and entrepreneur. She is a member of the Barrymore family of actors, and the granddaughter of John Barrymore. She achieved fame as a child actress with her role in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982). She is the recipient of numerous accolades, including a Golden Globe, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a BAFTA nomination. Following a highly publicized childhood marked by drug and alcohol abuse, Barrymore released an autobiography, Little Girl Lost, when she was 16 in 1991. She went on to appear in a string of successful films throughout the decade, including Poison Ivy (1992), Boys on the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Culver City, Los Angeles, California, United States of America