List of famous people who are friends with Lindsay Lohan, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Lindsay Lohan, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Lindsay Lohan. From the people who have had a falling out with Lindsay Lohan to Lindsay Lohan's current best friends, these are the people that Lindsay Lohan has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Lindsay Lohan's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Lindsay Lohan's friends that much better.
Friends on this list include Britney Spears and Paris Hilton.This list answers the questions, "Who are Lindsay Lohan's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Lindsay Lohan friends with?"
- Photo: Tim Mosenfelder / Getty ImagesAdam Michael Goldstein (March 30, 1973 – August 28, 2009), known professionally as DJ AM, was an American disc jockey (DJ). Born in Philadelphia, Goldstein became interested in deejaying as a child after watching Herbie Hancock perform his 1983 single "Rockit". Goldstein developed a drug addiction as a teenager and was sent to the controversial rehabilitation center Straight, Incorporated. After he left the center, his drug problems became worse; he was addicted to crack cocaine for several years in his early twenties. After he attempted suicide in 1997, Goldstein became sober and later sponsored other addicts through Alcoholics Anonymous. Goldstein began deejaying in clubs in Los Angeles... more
- Age: Dec. at 36 (1973-2009)
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Alexis Armonas is the former personal assistant to Lindsay Lohan and a lifetime friend of the Lohan family. Her new role is as Dina Lohan’s assistant and as a guidance counselor to Ali Lohan’s upcoming career. Her roles range from organizing the busy life of Dina and her family to searching the tabloids for malicious material about the family.... more
- Photo: Jun Sato / Getty ImagesAmanda Michelle Seyfried (born December 3, 1985) is an American actress, model, and singer-songwriter. She began her career as a model when she was 11 and her acting career at 15 with recurring parts on the soap operas As the World Turns and All My Children. In 2004, Seyfried made her film debut in the teen comedy Mean Girls. Her subsequent supporting roles were in independent films, such as the drama Nine Lives (2005) and the crime drama Alpha Dog (2006). She also had a recurring role on the UPN television series Veronica Mars (2004–06). Between 2006 and 2011, Seyfried starred on the HBO drama series Big Love. She also starred in the musical feature film Mamma Mia! (2008) and reprised her... more
- Age: 34
- Birthplace: Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Photo: Tinseltown / ShutterstockAshlee Nicolle Ross (née Simpson; born October 3, 1984) is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. The younger sister of singer and actress Jessica Simpson, she began her career as a back-up dancer for her sister and appeared in television commercials at the age of 15. She later pursued a career as an actress and had a recurring role on the family drama 7th Heaven. Her breakout came following her appearance on the reality show Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica, broadcast on MTV between 2003 and 2005, which focused on Ashlee's older sister Jessica and Jessica's then-husband Nick Lachey. While working on her debut studio album, Simpson became the star of a spin-off reality series, The Ashlee... more
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: Waco, Texas, United States of America