List of famous people who are friends with Mariah Carey, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Mariah Carey, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Mariah Carey. From the people who have had a falling out with Mariah Carey to Mariah Carey's current best friends and buddies, these are the people that Mariah Carey has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Mariah Carey's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Mariah Carey's friends that much better. List is made up of a variety of celebrities, including Will Smith and Jay-Z.This list answers the questions, "Who are Mariah Carey's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Mariah Carey friends with?"
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYNick Cannon and Mariah Carey were friends long before they got married in 2008.Nicholas Scott Cannon (born October 8, 1980) is an American actor, rapper, director, producer, television presenter, radio personality, and activist. On television, Cannon began as a teenager on All That before going on to host The Nick Cannon Show, Wild 'N Out, America's Got Talent, Lip Sync Battle Shorties and The Masked Singer. He acted in the films Drumline, Love Don't Cost a Thing and Roll Bounce. As a rapper he released his debut self-titled album in 2003 with the hit single "Gigolo", a collaboration with singer R. Kelly. In 2007 he played the role of the fictional footballer TJ Harper in the film Goal II: Living the Dream. In 2006, Cannon recorded the singles "Dime Piece" and "My... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: San Diego, California
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseMariah Carey collaborated with her bros Boys II Men on the track "One Sweet Day."
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYNicki Minaj and Mariah Carey were bonafide frenemies throughout their tenure as judges on American Idol.Onika Tanya Maraj (born December 8, 1982), known professionally as Nicki Minaj (), is a Trinidad and Tobago-born rapper, singer, songwriter, actress, and model. Born in Saint James, Port of Spain, and raised in Queens, New York City, she gained public recognition after releasing the mixtapes Playtime Is Over (2007), Sucka Free (2008), and Beam Me Up Scotty (2009). After signing with Young Money Entertainment in 2009, Minaj released her first studio album, Pink Friday (2010), which peaked at number one on the US Billboard 200 and was ultimately certified triple platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Her second album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, was released in... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYJermaine Dupri has been Mariah Carey's friend, manager and producer.Jermaine Dupri Mauldin (born September 23, 1972) is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer and record executive. He was born in Asheville, North Carolina and was raised in Atlanta. He has worked with and produced for Kris Kross, Mariah Carey, Usher, Jay-Z, Nelly, Monica, Migos, Da Brat, Xscape, Janet Jackson, TLC, Aretha Franklin, Ludacris, Alicia Keys, and Bow Wow.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Asheville, North Carolina, United States of America