List of famous people who are friends with Martha Stewart, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Martha Stewart, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Martha Stewart. From the people who have had a falling out with Martha Stewart to Martha Stewart's current best friends, these are the people that Martha Stewart has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Martha Stewart's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Martha Stewart's friends that much better.
Friends here include everything from Donald Trump to Paul Newman.This list answers the questions, "Who are Martha Stewart's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Martha Stewart friends with?"
- Calvin Richard Klein is an American fashion designer who launched the company that would later become Calvin Klein Inc., in 1968. In addition to clothing, Klein also has given his name to a range of perfumes, watches, and jewelry.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 77
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseDonald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current president of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality. Trump was born and raised in the New York City borough of Queens, and received his B.S. degree in economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. He took charge of his family's real estate business in 1971, renamed it The Trump Organization, and expanded it from Queens and Brooklyn into Manhattan. The company built or renovated skyscrapers, hotels, casinos, and golf courses. Trump later started various side ventures, mostly by licensing his name. He managed the company until his 2017 inauguration. He... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 74
- Photo: Jemal Countess / Getty ImagesGlenn Close (born March 19, 1947) is an American actress, singer, and producer. She is the recipient of numerous accolades, including three Primetime Emmy Awards, three Tony Awards, and three Golden Globe Awards. A seven-time Academy Award nominee, she holds the record as the actress to have the most nominations without a win. In 2016, Close was inducted into the American Theater Hall of Fame, and in 2019, Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world. Close majored in theater and anthropology at the College of William & Mary. She began her professional career on stage in 1974 with Love for Love and was mostly a New York stage actress until the early 1980s. Her... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 73
- Birthplace: Greenwich, Connecticut, United States of America