List of famous people who are friends with Matthew Perry, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Matthew Perry, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Matthew Perry. From the people who have had a falling out with Matthew Perry to Matthew Perry's current best friends, these are the people that Matthew Perry has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Matthew Perry's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Matthew Perry's friends that much better.
A factual list, featuring celebrities like Jennifer Aniston and Julia Roberts.This list answers the questions, "Who are Matthew Perry's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Matthew Perry friends with?"
- Bradley Whitford (born October 10, 1959) is an American actor and political activist. He portrayed White House Deputy Chief of Staff Josh Lyman in the NBC television drama The West Wing, for which he was nominated for three consecutive Primetime Emmy Awards from 2001 to 2003, winning in 2001. This role also earned him three consecutive Golden Globe Award nominations. Whitford also played Danny Tripp in Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, Dan Stark in the Fox police buddy-comedy The Good Guys, Timothy Carter, a character who was believed to be Red John, in the CBS series The Mentalist, antagonist Eric Gordon in the film Billy Madison, Arthur Parsons in The Post, Dean Armitage in the horror film... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian / Getty ImagesCourteney Bass Cox (born June 15, 1964) is an American actress, producer, and director. She is best known for her roles as Monica Geller on the NBC sitcom Friends, Gale Weathers in the horror series Scream, and Jules Cobb in the ABC/TBS sitcom Cougar Town, for which she earned her first Golden Globe nomination. Cox also starred in the FX series Dirt. She owns a production company, called Coquette Productions, which was created by Cox and her then-husband David Arquette. Cox also worked as a director on her sitcom Cougar Town and the television film Talhotblond.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Birmingham, Alabama, USA
- Photo: Noam Galai / Getty ImagesDavid Lawrence Schwimmer (born November 2, 1966) is an American actor, director, activist, and producer. Schwimmer began his acting career performing in school plays at Beverly Hills High School. In 1988, he graduated from Northwestern University with a Bachelor of Arts in theater and speech. After graduation, Schwimmer co-founded the Lookingglass Theatre Company. For much of the late 1980s, he lived in Los Angeles as a struggling, unemployed actor, until he starred in the television movie A Deadly Silence in 1989 and appeared in a number of television roles, including on L.A. Law, The Wonder Years, NYPD Blue, and Monty, in the early 1990s. Schwimmer gained worldwide recognition for playing... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Flushing, New York City, New York, USA
- Photo: Anthony Harvey/Contributor / Getty Images EntertainmentEllen Lee DeGeneres ( də-JEN-ər-əs; born January 26, 1958) is an American comedian, television host, actress, writer, and producer. She starred in the popular sitcom Ellen from 1994 to 1998 and has hosted her syndicated TV talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, since 2003. Her stand-up career started in the early 1980s, and included a 1986 appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. As a film actress, DeGeneres starred in Mr. Wrong (1996), EDtv (1999), and The Love Letter (1999), and provided the voice of Dory in the Pixar animated films Finding Nemo (2003) and Finding Dory (2016); for Nemo, she was awarded the Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress, the first time an actress won... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: Metairie, Louisiana, United States of America