List of famous people who are friends with Michael Jackson, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Michael Jackson, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Michael Jackson. From the people who have had a falling out with Michael Jackson to Michael Jackson's current best friends, these are the people that Michael Jackson has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Michael Jackson's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Michael Jackson's friends that much better.
List features celebrities like Mila Kunis and Madonna.This list answers the questions, "Who are Michael Jackson's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Michael Jackson friends with?"
- Photo: Gabriel Olsen / Getty ImagesCorey Scott Feldman (born July 16, 1971) is an American actor, voice actor, and singer. He became well known during the 1980s, with roles as a youth in films such as Gremlins (1984), The Goonies (1985) and Stand by Me (1986). In 1987, Feldman starred in the horror comedy film The Lost Boys with Corey Haim; they became known as "The Two Coreys" and went on to appear in other films together, including License to Drive (1988) and Dream a Little Dream (1989). Feldman has continued to act in film and on television as an adult. He also speaks out about the issue of child sexual abuse in Hollywood.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: Chatsworth, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Photo: Tim Mosenfelder / Getty ImagesEdward Lodewijk Van Halen (born January 26, 1955) is a Dutch-American musician, songwriter, and producer. He is the main songwriter and founder—with brother and drummer Alex Van Halen, bassist Mark Stone, and singer David Lee Roth—of the American hard rock band Van Halen. In 2012, he was voted number one in a Guitar World magazine reader's poll for "The 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time".... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 65
- Birthplace: Netherlands, Nijmegen, European Netherlands, Gelderland, Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Photo: Featureflash / ShutterstockDame Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor (February 27, 1932 – March 23, 2011) was a British-American actress, businesswoman, and humanitarian. She began her career as a child actress in the early 1940s, and was one of the most popular stars of classical Hollywood cinema in the 1950s. She continued her career successfully into the 1960s, and remained a well-known public figure for the rest of her life. In 1999, the American Film Institute named her the seventh-greatest female screen legend. Born in London to socially prominent American parents, Taylor moved with her family to Los Angeles in 1939. She made her acting debut in a minor role in the Universal Pictures film There's One Born Every Minute... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 79 (1932-2011)
- Birthplace: Hampstead Garden Suburb, United Kingdom
- Jane Seymour Fonda (born December 21, 1937) is an American actress, political activist and former fashion model. She is the recipient of various accolades including two Academy Awards, two BAFTA Awards, four Golden Globe Awards, a Primetime Emmy Award, the AFI Life Achievement Award, and the Honorary Golden Lion.Born to actor Henry Fonda and socialite Frances Ford Seymour, Fonda made her acting debut with the 1960 Broadway play There Was a Little Girl, for which she received a nomination for the Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Play, and made her screen debut later the same year with the romantic comedy Tall Story. She rose to prominence in the 1960s with such films as Period of... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 82
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America