List of famous people who are friends with Nicole Kidman, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Nicole Kidman, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Nicole Kidman. From the people who have had a falling out with Nicole Kidman to Nicole Kidman's current best friends, these are the people that Nicole Kidman has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Nicole Kidman's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Nicole Kidman's friends that much better.
Halle Berry and George Clooney are included in this list.This list answers the questions, "Who are Nicole Kidman's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Nicole Kidman friends with?"
- Photo: flickr / CC0Baz Luhrmann (born Mark Anthony Luhrmann, 17 September 1962) is an Australian writer, director, and producer with projects spanning film, television, opera, theatre, music, and recording industries. He is regarded by many as a contemporary example of an auteur for his distinctly recognizable style and deep involvement in the writing, directing, design, and musical components of all his work. He is the most commercially successful Australian director, with four of his films in the top ten highest worldwide grossing Australian films of all time.On the screen he is best known for his Red Curtain Trilogy, comprising his romantic comedy film Strictly Ballroom (1992), the romantic tragedy William... more
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
- Catherine Martin may refer to: Cathie Martin, (born 1955) Professor of Plant Sciences at the University of East Anglia Catherine Martin (designer) (born 1965) is an Australian costume designer, production designer, set designer and film producer Catherine Martin (piper), Irish piper Catherine Martin (journalist) (born 1919), journalist for The West Australian Catherine Edith Macauley Martin (1848–1937), Australian novelist Catherine Martin (politician), Irish Green Party politician Catherine Martin (director), Canadian film director and screenwriter... more
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Lindfield, Sydney, Australia
- Photo: Tristan Fewings / Getty ImagesGeorge Timothy Clooney (born May 6, 1961) is an American actor and filmmaker. He is the recipient of three Golden Globe Awards and two Academy Awards, one for acting in Syriana (2006) and the other for co-producing Argo (2012). In 2018, he was the recipient of the AFI Lifetime Achievement Award.Clooney made his acting debut on television in 1978, and later gained wide recognition in his role as Dr. Doug Ross on the medical drama ER, from 1994 to 1999, for which he received two Primetime Emmy Award nominations. While working on ER, he began attracting a variety of leading roles in films, with his breakthrough role in From Dusk till Dawn (1996), and the crime comedy Out of Sight (1998), in... more
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: Lexington, Kentucky, United States of America