List of famous people who are friends with Nicole Richie, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Nicole Richie, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Nicole Richie. From the people who have had a falling out with Nicole Richie to Nicole Richie's current best friends, these are the people that Nicole Richie has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Nicole Richie's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Nicole Richie's friends that much better.
List celebrities include Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardashian and more.This list answers the questions, "Who are Nicole Richie's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Nicole Richie friends with?"
- Photo: Tinseltown / ShutterstockAshlee Nicolle Ross (née Simpson; born October 3, 1984) is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. The younger sister of singer and actress Jessica Simpson, she began her career as a back-up dancer for her sister and appeared in television commercials at the age of 15. She later pursued a career as an actress and had a recurring role on the family drama 7th Heaven. Her breakout came following her appearance on the reality show Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica, broadcast on MTV between 2003 and 2005, which focused on Ashlee's older sister Jessica and Jessica's then-husband Nick Lachey. While working on her debut studio album, Simpson became the star of a spin-off reality series, The Ashlee... more
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: Waco, Texas, United States of America
- Audrina Cathleen Patridge (born May 9, 1985) is an American television personality, television presenter, actress, and model. In 2006, she rose to prominence after being cast in the reality television series The Hills, which chronicled the personal and professional lives of Patridge and friends Lauren Conrad, Heidi Montag, and Whitney Port. During its production, she was cast in positions with Quixote Studios and Epic Records. Later that year, Patridge competed on the eleventh season of the American version of Dancing with the Stars, and finished in seventh place. In 2011, she was commissioned her own television series, Audrina, which documented the lives of her and her immediate family.... more
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useBenny Medina (born January 24, 1958) is the CEO of The Medina Company and son of the jazz drummer Ahmad "Benny" Medina. He has worked in the music business as a producer, talent manager and record executive. He has been involved in the careers of a variety of recording artists and performers throughout his career.... more
- Age: 62
- Bijou Lilly Phillips (born April 1, 1980) is an American actress, model, socialite, and singer. The daughter of musician John Phillips and Geneviève Waïte, she began her career as a model, and at 13, became one of the youngest people to ever appear on the cover of Italian Vogue. Phillips made her singing debut with I'd Rather Eat Glass (1999), and since her first major film appearance in Black and White (1999), she has acted in Almost Famous (2000), Bully (2001), The Door in the Floor (2004), Hostel: Part II (2007), and Choke (2008). From 2010 to 2013, she played the recurring role of Lucy Carlyle on the television series Raising Hope.... more
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: Greenwich, Connecticut, United States of America