List of famous people who are friends with Rihanna, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Rihanna, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Rihanna. From the people who have had a falling out with Rihanna to Rihanna's current best friends, these are the people that Rihanna has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Rihanna's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Rihanna's friends that much better.
Use every item on this list for yours, from Katy Perry to Beyoncé Knowles.This list answers the questions, "Who are Rihanna's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Rihanna friends with?"
Aubrey Drake GrahamPhoto: via Imgur
- Photo: s_bukley / ShutterstockBeyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter (born September 4, 1981) is an American singer, songwriter and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Beyoncé performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child. She rose to fame in the late 1990s as lead singer of the R&B girl-group Destiny's Child, one of the best-selling girl groups in history. Their hiatus saw the release of her first solo album, Dangerously in Love (2003), which debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart and earned her five Grammy Awards. The album also featured the US Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles "Crazy in Love" and "Baby Boy". Following the break-up of Destiny's Child in 2006, she released her second... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, United States of America
- Hugh Christopher Brown is a Canadian singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist.... more on Wikipedia
- Photo: Wikimedia CommonsShawn Corey Carter (born December 4, 1969), known professionally as Jay-Z (stylized as JAY-Z), is an American rapper, songwriter, producer, entrepreneur, and record executive. Considered among the best rappers of all time, he is regarded as one of the world's most significant cultural icons and has been a global figure in popular culture for over two decades.Born and raised in New York City, Jay-Z first began his musical career after founding the record label Roc-A-Fella Records in 1995, and subsequently released his debut studio album Reasonable Doubt in 1996. The album was released to widespread critical success, and solidified his standing in the music industry. He has gone onto release... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: New York City, New York