List of famous people who are friends with Ryan Phillippe, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Ryan Phillippe, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Ryan Phillippe. From the people who have had a falling out with Ryan Phillippe to Ryan Phillippe's current best friends, these are the people that Ryan Phillippe has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Ryan Phillippe's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Ryan Phillippe's friends that much better.
The list you're viewing is made up of many different celebrities, like Sarah Michelle Gellar and Seth Green.This list answers the questions, "Who are Ryan Phillippe's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Ryan Phillippe friends with?"
- Breckin Erin Meyer (born May 7, 1974) is an American actor, voice actor, writer, producer and drummer known for his roles in films such as Clueless, Road Trip, Rat Race and Garfield: The Movie.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 46
- Birthplace: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
David E. Siegel
- Photo: Alberto Rodriguez / Getty ImagesJoshua Daniel Hartnett (born July 21, 1978) is an American actor and movie producer. He first came to attention in 1997 for his role as Michael Fitzgerald in the television crime drama series Cracker. He made his feature film debut in 1998 in the slasher film Halloween H20: 20 Years Later, followed by teen roles in films such as the sci-fi horror film The Faculty (1998) and the drama The Virgin Suicides (1999). Hartnett had starring roles in the war film Pearl Harbor, the drama O, the war film Black Hawk Down, the romantic comedy 40 Days and 40 Nights, the crime thriller Lucky Number Slevin (2006), and other films. He starred in the Brian De Palma–directed neo-noir crime thriller The Black... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States of America
- Photo: Jason Kempin / Getty ImagesSarah Michelle Prinze (née Gellar; born April 14, 1977) is an American actress, producer and entrepreneur. After being spotted by an agent at the age of four in New York City, she made her acting debut in the made-for-television film An Invasion of Privacy (1983). Her television breakthrough came in 1993, when she originated the role of Kendall Hart on the ABC daytime soap opera All My Children, winning the 1995 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series. Gellar received widespread recognition for her portrayal of Buffy Summers on the WB series Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997–2003), which earned her five Teen Choice Awards and a Golden Globe Award nomination, and... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America