List of famous people who are friends with Sandra Bullock, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Sandra Bullock, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Sandra Bullock. From the people who have had a falling out with Sandra Bullock to Sandra Bullock's current best friends and buddies, these are the people that Sandra Bullock has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Sandra Bullock's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Sandra Bullock's friends that much better. List ranges from Matthew McConaughey to Jamie Lee Curtis and more.This list answers the questions, "Who are Sandra Bullock's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Sandra Bullock friends with?"
- Photo: flickr / CC0In 2014, Sandra Bullock helped her BFF Chelsea Handler celebrate the end of her talk show Chelsea Lately by appearing in a nude shower skit.Chelsea Joy Handler (born February 25, 1975) is an American comedian, actress, writer, television host, producer, and activist. She hosted the late-night talk show Chelsea Lately on the E! network from 2007 to 2014, and released a documentary series, Chelsea Does, on Netflix in January 2016. Between 2016 and 2017, Handler hosted the talk show, Chelsea, on Netflix.In 2012, Time named Handler one of the 100 most influential people in the world on its annual Time 100 list.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Livingston, New Jersey, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseMatthew McConaughey and Sandra Bullock have remained friends since they first appeared in the 1996 film A Time to Kill.
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Uvalde, Texas, United States of America
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYThanks to their mutual friend Chelsea Handler, Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock have become good buddies.Jennifer Joanna Aniston (born February 11, 1969) is an American actress, film producer, and businesswoman. The daughter of actors John Aniston and Nancy Dow, she began working as an actress at an early age with an uncredited role in the 1987 film Mac and Me. Since her career grew in the 1990s, Aniston has remained a well-known figure, established as one of the leading and highest-paid actresses in Hollywood as of 2019. Aniston rose to international fame portraying Rachel Green on the television sitcom Friends (1994–2004), for which she earned Primetime Emmy, Golden Globe, and Screen Actors Guild awards. The character was widely popular while the series aired and was later recognized as one... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 46
- Birthplace: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYGood buddies Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock always look like they are having the best time together. In 2013, these famous friends even recreated Hank's famous "Chopsticks" scene from Big.
- Age: 64
- Birthplace: Concord, California, United States of America