List of famous people who are friends with Sarah Jessica Parker, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Sarah Jessica Parker, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Sarah Jessica Parker. From the people who have had a falling out with Sarah Jessica Parker to Sarah Jessica Parker's current best friends, these are the people that Sarah Jessica Parker has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Sarah Jessica Parker's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Sarah Jessica Parker's friends that much better.
List celebrities include Drew Barrymore, Jerry Seinfeld and many additional celebrities as well.This list answers the questions, "Who are Sarah Jessica Parker's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Sarah Jessica Parker friends with?"
- Amy Louise Sedaris (; born March 29, 1961) is an American actress, comedian and writer known for voicing the character Princess Carolyn in the Netflix animated series BoJack Horseman. She regularly collaborates with her older brother David, a humorist and author. Previously, Sedaris played Jerri Blank in the Comedy Central television series Strangers with Candy.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: Endicott, New York, USA
- Christopher David "Chris" Noth ( NOHTH; born November 13, 1954) is an American actor. He is known for his television roles as NYPD Detective Mike Logan on Law & Order (1990–95), Big on Sex and the City (1998–2004), and Peter Florrick on The Good Wife (2009–16). He reprised his role of Mike Logan on Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2005–08), and reprised his role of Mr Big in the films, Sex and the City (2008) and Sex and the City 2 (2010). He was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor on Television for Sex and the City in 1999 and for The Good Wife in 2010. He studied acting at The Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre in New York City.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 65
- Birthplace: Madison, Wisconsin, United States of America
- Photo: Theo Wargo / Getty ImagesCynthia Ellen Nixon (born April 9, 1966) is an American actor and activist. For her portrayal of Miranda Hobbes in the HBO series Sex and the City (1998–2004), Nixon won the 2004 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series. She reprised the role in the films Sex and the City (2008) and Sex and the City 2 (2010). Her other film credits include Amadeus (1984), James White (2015), and playing Emily Dickinson in A Quiet Passion (2016). Nixon made her Broadway debut in the 1980 revival of The Philadelphia Story. Her other Broadway credits include The Real Thing (1983), Hurlyburly (1983), Indiscretions (1995), The Women (2001), and Wit (2012). She won the 2006 Tony... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Jason Kempin/Staff / Getty Images EntertainmentDrew Blythe Barrymore (born February 22, 1975) is an American actress, producer, director, author, model and entrepreneur. She is a member of the Barrymore family of actors, and the granddaughter of John Barrymore. She achieved fame as a child actress with her role in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982). She is the recipient of numerous accolades, including a Golden Globe, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a BAFTA nomination. Following a highly publicized childhood marked by drug and alcohol abuse, Barrymore released an autobiography, Little Girl Lost, when she was 16 in 1991. She went on to appear in a string of successful films throughout the decade, including Poison Ivy (1992), Boys on the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, Culver City, California, United States of America