List of famous people who are friends with Shirley Temple, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Shirley Temple, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Shirley Temple. From the people who have had a falling out with Shirley Temple to Shirley Temple's current best friends, these are the people that Shirley Temple has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Shirley Temple's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Shirley Temple's friends that much better.
The list you're viewing is made up of many different celebrities, like Myrna Loy and Jennifer Jones.This list answers the questions, "Who are Shirley Temple's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Shirley Temple friends with?"
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainAlice Jeanne Faye (; née Leppert; May 5, 1915 – May 9, 1998) was an American actress and singer. She sang "You'll Never Know", which won its composers the Academy Award for Best Original Song at the 1944 Oscars ceremony. Faye introduced the song in the musical film Hello, Frisco, Hello (1943). Faye was married twice and had two daughters. She married actor and singer Tony Martin in 1937, and they divorced in 1940. She married actor Phil Harris in 1941, a union which lasted until his death in 1995.... more
- Age: Dec. at 83 (1915-1998)
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York
- Photo: Cornell Capa / Getty ImagesBill "Bojangles" Robinson (May 25, 1877 – November 25, 1949) was an American tap dancer and actor, the best known and most highly paid African-American entertainer in America during the first half of the twentieth century. His long career mirrored changes in American entertainment tastes and technology. His began in the age of minstrel shows and moved to Vaudeville, Broadway theatre, the recording industry, Hollywood films, radio and television. According to dance critic Marshall Stearns, "Robinson's contribution to tap dance is exact and specific. He brought it up on its toes, dancing upright and swinging", giving tap dancing a "hitherto-unknown lightness and presence." His signature... more
- Age: Dec. at 71 (1878-1949)
- Birthplace: USA, Virginia, Richmond, Jackson Ward
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useDorothy Van (January 10, 1928 - May 16, 2002) was an American stage and TV actress who is best remembered for her comedic role as Aunt Effie Harper on the 1980s situation comedy Mama's Family.... more
- Age: Dec. at 74 (1928-2002)
- Birthplace: Moline, Illinois, USA
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainJohn Joseph Haley Jr. (August 10, 1898 – June 6, 1979) was an American vaudevillian, actor, comedian, radio host, singer and dancer, best known for his portrayal of the Tin Man and his farmhand counterpart "Hickory" in the classic 1939 MGM film The Wizard of Oz.... more
- Age: Dec. at 81 (1898-1979)
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, USA