List of famous people who are friends with Simon Cowell, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Simon Cowell, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Simon Cowell. From the people who have had a falling out with Simon Cowell to Simon Cowell's current best friends, these are the people that Simon Cowell has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Simon Cowell's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Simon Cowell's friends that much better.
The list you're viewing is made up of celebrities like Paula Abdul and Ryan Seacrest.This list answers the questions, "Who are Simon Cowell's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Simon Cowell friends with?"
Jackie St Claire
- Photo: uploaded by BojanglesJasmine Lennard (born 26 July 1985) is an English model, actress, TV host and reality television star best known for modelling for Scott Henshall and Gossard underwear. She first came to public attention whe appearing as a contestant on Make Me a Supermodel before appearing on Celebrity Big Brother 10 .... more
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: Belgravia, London, United Kingdom
- Photo: Rick Diamond / Getty ImagesLeona Louise Lewis (born 3 April 1985) is a British singer, songwriter, actress, model and activist. She was born and raised in the London Borough of Islington in London, where she attended the BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology. Lewis achieved national recognition when she won the third series of The X Factor in 2006, winning a £1 million recording contract with Simon Cowell's record label, Syco Music. Her winner's single, a cover of Kelly Clarkson's "A Moment Like This", peaked at number one for four weeks on the UK Singles Chart and it broke a world record for reaching 50,000 digital downloads within 30 minutes. In February 2007, Lewis signed a five-album contract in the... more
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: London Borough of Islington, London, United Kingdom
- Photo: Eastfjord Productions / ShutterstockPaula Julie Abdul (born June 19, 1962) is an American dancer, choreographer, singer, actress, and television personality. She began her career as a cheerleader for the Los Angeles Lakers at the age of 18 and later became the head choreographer for the Laker Girls, where she was discovered by The Jacksons. After choreographing music videos for Janet Jackson, Abdul became a choreographer at the height of the music video era and soon thereafter she was signed to Virgin Records. Her debut studio album Forever Your Girl (1988) became one of the most successful debut albums at that time, selling 7 million copies in the United States and setting a record for the most number-one singles from a... more
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: San Fernando, California, United States of America