List of famous people who are friends with Steve Martin, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Steve Martin, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Steve Martin. From the people who have had a falling out with Steve Martin to Steve Martin's current best friends, these are the people that Steve Martin has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Steve Martin's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Steve Martin's friends that much better.
Examples include Tom Hanks and Diane Keaton.This list answers the questions, "Who are Steve Martin's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Steve Martin friends with?"
- Photo: s_bukley / ShutterstockDiane Keaton (née Hall; born January 5, 1946) is an American actress, director, producer, photographer, real estate developer, author, and singer. She has received various accolades, including an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and the AFI Life Achievement Award. Keaton began her career on stage and made her screen debut in 1970. Her first major film role was as Kay Adams-Corleone in The Godfather (1972), a role she reprised in The Godfather Part II (1974) and The Godfather Part III (1990). But the films that helped shape her early career were those with director and co-star Woody Allen, beginning with Play It Again, Sam in 1972. Her next two films with Allen, Sleeper... more
- Age: 75
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useEugene Levy, (born December 17, 1946) is a Canadian actor, comedian, producer, director, and writer. He is the only actor to have appeared in all eight of the American Pie films, in his role as Noah Levenstein. He often plays flustered and unconventional figures, with his humour often deriving from his excessive explanations of matters and the way in which he deals with sticky situations. Levy is a regular collaborator of actor-director Christopher Guest, appearing in and co-writing four of his films, commencing with Waiting for Guffman (1996). Levy received the Governor General's Performing Arts Award, Canada's highest honour in the performing arts, in 2008. He was appointed to the Order... more
- Age: 74
- Birthplace: Hamilton, Canada
- Photo: Uncle BuckJohn Franklin Candy (October 31, 1950 – March 4, 1994) was a Canadian actor and comedian, known mainly for his work in Hollywood films. Candy rose to fame as a member of the Toronto branch of the Second City and its related Second City Television series, and through his appearances in such comedy films as Stripes, Splash, Cool Runnings, Summer Rental, Home Alone, The Great Outdoors, Spaceballs, and Uncle Buck, as well as more dramatic roles in Only the Lonely and JFK. One of his most renowned onscreen performances was as Del Griffith, the talkative shower-curtain ring salesman in the John Hughes comedy Planes, Trains and Automobiles. In addition to his work as an actor, Candy was a co-owner... more
- Age: Dec. at 43 (1950-1994)
- Birthplace: Newmarket, Canada
Stormie OmartianStormie Omartian (; née Sherk) is an American Christian author. She is the wife of Michael Omartian, with whom she recorded five musical albums before she launched her writing career.... more