List of famous people who are friends with Tom Hanks, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Tom Hanks, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Tom Hanks. From the people who have had a falling out with Tom Hanks to Tom Hanks's current best friends, these are the people that Tom Hanks has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Tom Hanks's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Tom Hanks's friends that much better.
List celebrities range from Julia Roberts to Bruce Springsteen.This list answers the questions, "Who are Tom Hanks's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Tom Hanks friends with?"
- Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks have been friends for years. They have collaborated on several projects including Charlie Wilson's War and Larry Crowne.
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Georgia, USA, Smyrna
- Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks have a great personal and professional relationship. Spielberg directed Hanks in several films and they co-produced Band of Brothers and The Pacific.
- Age: 73
- Birthplace: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
- Ron Howard first directed Tom Hanks in Splash in 1984 and these bros have continued to collaborate ever since.Ronald William Howard (born March 1, 1954) is an American filmmaker and actor. Howard first came to prominence as a child actor, guest starring in several television series, most notably in an episode of The Twilight Zone. He gained national attention for playing young Opie Taylor, the son of Sheriff Andy Taylor (played by Andy Griffith) in the sitcom The Andy Griffith Show from 1960 through 1968. During this time, he also appeared in the musical film The Music Man (1962), a critical and commercial success. Howard was cast in one of the lead roles in the coming-of-age film American Graffiti (1973), which received widespread acclaim and became one of the most profitable films of all time.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 66
- Birthplace: Duncan, Oklahoma, United States of America
- Rita Wilson and Tom Hanks are the best of friends, as well as spouses.Margarita Ibrahimoff (born October 26, 1956), better known as Rita Wilson, is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and producer. She appeared in the films It's Complicated (2009), Sleepless in Seattle (1993), Now and Then (1995), Jingle All the Way (1996), The Story of Us (1999) and Runaway Bride (1999), and the television series The Good Wife, and Girls. Wilson has performed on Broadway, and has produced several films, including My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002). As a singer/songwriter, Wilson has released the albums AM/FM, Rita Wilson, Bigger Picture, and Halfway to Home. In March 2019, she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 63
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, USA, California