List of famous people who are friends with Tyra Banks, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Every person on this list has either been seen in public with Tyra Banks, or is known to be acquaintances or best friends with Tyra Banks. From the people who have had a falling out with Tyra Banks to Tyra Banks's current best friends and buddies, these are the people that Tyra Banks has or had a relationship with at some point. If you notice that any of Tyra Banks's celebrity friends are missing from the list, you can add them below and make this list of Tyra Banks's friends that much better. Beyoncé Knowles and Heidi Klum are included on this list along with many more.This list answers the questions, "Who are Tyra Banks's friends?" and "Which celebrities is Tyra Banks friends with?"
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseKimora Lee Simmons and Tyra Banks have been friends since they both started modeling in their teens.Kimora Lee Leissner (née Perkins, formerly Simmons; born May 4, 1975), known professionally as Kimora Lee Simmons, is an American fashion model and fashion designer who took over Baby Phat after Russell Simmons and was CEO/creative director through 2010. She had her own reality television shows Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane (2007–2011) and Kimora: House of Fab (2013) Kimora Lee Perkins was born in St. Louis, Missouri. Her mother, Joanne "Kyoko" Perkins, was born in Korea to a Japanese mother and adopted by a U.S. serviceman during the Korean War and raised in the U.S. She later worked as an administrator for Social Security. Kimora's father, Vernon Whitlock Jr., is African American. Her... more
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseGood buddies Beyoncé Knowles and Tyra Banks have been spotted hanging out at basketball games.Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter (born September 4, 1981) is an American singer, songwriter and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Beyoncé performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child. She rose to fame in the late 1990s as lead singer of the R&B girl-group Destiny's Child, one of the best-selling girl groups in history. Their hiatus saw the release of her first solo album, Dangerously in Love (2003), which debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart and earned her five Grammy Awards. The album also featured the US Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles "Crazy in Love" and "Baby Boy". Following the break-up of Destiny's Child in 2006, she released her second... more
- Age: 34
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, USA
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYVictoria Secret models Heidi Klum and Tyra Banks have been great friends for years.
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Bergisch Gladbach, Germany
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYWill Smith is Tyra Bank's bro. These two have been friends since Banks appeared on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air in 1993.Willard Carroll Smith Jr. (born September 25, 1968) is an American actor, rapper and media personality. In April 2007, Newsweek called him "the most powerful actor in Hollywood". Smith has been nominated for five Golden Globe Awards and two Academy Awards, and has won four Grammy Awards. In the late 1980s, Smith achieved modest fame as a rapper under the name The Fresh Prince. In 1990, his popularity increased dramatically when he starred in the NBC television series The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, which ran for six seasons until 1996. After the series ended, Smith transitioned from television to film and went on to star in numerous blockbuster films. He is the only actor to have eight... more
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America