Famous Hispanic Actresses list, with photos, includes some of the most famous celebrity Latinas in the world. Listed alphabetically, these are some of the most well known Mexican Americans in the United States. Currently, over 10% of the population of the United States is Hispanic. Mexican American culture is robust and full of history, with a focus on family. The people on this list vary in importance, from Mexican American heroes to simple sources of pride within America's Mexican community.
Who are the most famous Latina celebrities? These lists include as many famous Hispanics as possible, including young Latinx actors. Mexican immigrants are an important part of the fabric that is the great American melting pot. They include many important, distinguished, and notable people within the USA.
- Photo: flickr / CC0Jessica Marie Alba (; born April 28, 1981) is an American actress and businesswoman. She began her television and movie appearances at age 13 in Camp Nowhere and The Secret World of Alex Mack (1994), but rose to prominence at 19, as the lead actress of the television series Dark Angel (2000–2002), for which she received a Golden Globe nomination.Her big screen breakthrough came in Honey (2003). She soon established herself as a Hollywood actress, and has starred in numerous box office hits throughout her career, including Fantastic Four (2005), Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007), Good Luck Chuck (2007), The Eye (2008), Valentine's Day (2010), Little Fockers (2010), and... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Pomona, California, United States of America
- Photo: Helga Esteb / ShutterstockSalma Hayek Pinault (, Spanish: [ˈsalma ˈxaʝek]; born Salma Valgarma Hayek Jiménez; September 2, 1966) is a Mexican and American film actress and producer. She began her career in Mexico starring in the telenovela Teresa and starred in the film El Callejón de los Milagros (Miracle Alley) for which she was nominated for an Ariel Award. In 1991, Hayek moved to Hollywood and came to prominence with roles in films such as Desperado (1995), From Dusk till Dawn (1996), Wild Wild West, and Dogma (both 1999). Her breakthrough role was in the 2002 film Frida, as Mexican painter Frida Kahlo, for which she was nominated for Best Actress for the Academy Award, BAFTA Award, Golden Globe Award, and... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: Coatzacoalcos, Mexico
- Selena Marie Gomez (born July 22, 1992) is an American singer and actress. After appearing on the children's television series Barney & Friends (2002–2004), she received wider recognition for her portrayal of Alex Russo on the Disney Channel television series Wizards of Waverly Place, which aired for four seasons from 2007 until 2012. Gomez has also starred in the films Another Cinderella Story (2008), Princess Protection Program (2009), Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (2009), Ramona and Beezus (2010), Monte Carlo (2011), Spring Breakers (2012), Getaway (2013), The Fundamentals of Caring (2016), and The Dead Don't Die (2019). She voices the character of Mavis in the Hotel Transylvania... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 28
- Birthplace: Grand Prairie, Texas, United States of America
- Photo: D Dipasupil / Getty ImagesEva Jacqueline Bastón (born March 15, 1975) is an American actress, producer, director, activist, and businesswoman. After a number of guest roles on several television series, Longoria was recognized for her portrayal of Isabella Braña on the CBS daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless, on which she starred from 2001 to 2003. She is well known for her role as Gabrielle Solis on the television series Desperate Housewives, which ran from 2004 to 2012 and for which she received Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations. She has also appeared in The Sentinel (2006), Over Her Dead Body (2008), For Greater Glory (2012), Frontera (2014), Lowriders (2016), and Overboard (2018).... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Texas, USA, Corpus Christi