Many of the most prolific actors, musicians, politicians, and even world leaders are INFJ (Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging). INFJs are typically gentle, empathetic, artistic, and creative. INFJs are the advocate personality. They are complex personalities who rely on intuition and emotions to advocate for what they believe in.
Nicole Kidman tops our list for the most famous INFJ. She is confident, soft-spoken, driven and intuitive. Actress Cate Blanchett has also spoken of herself as an "observer," and calls it a misnomer that all actors are extroverts. She is creative and driven, which lends her to the INFJ personality. Lady Gaga is another of the INFJ examples. This list of INFJ celebrities might surprise you.
Several famous men are also thought to be INFJs. Actor Edward Norton has said that he believes that everything that you experience in life helps to shape who you are today. He is ambitious and a true original when it comes to acting in films. Nelson Mandela, a South African politician, revolutionist, and philanthropist, had a strong moral compass. He was willing to sacrifice years of his life for the greater good. He also described himself as introverted.
Are you surprised that any of these celebrities are considered to be INFJs? Check out more INFJ people below.
- Photo: magicinfoto / ShutterstockNicole Kidman is a classic example of an INFJ. She is confident, soft-spoken, driven and intuitive. She has said, "I'm a woman, a mother, a daughter, a sister. I'm a real person operating in the world. For me to discuss the most private thing feels wrong. It feels like I'm betraying myself and my children."
- Born: 1967-06-20
- Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
- Photo: Jaguar PS / Shutterstock
Lady Gaga is creative, ambitious and determined. Though she may seem like an extrovert when she is performing, she rarely shares information about her personal life.
- Born: 1986-03-28
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Getty Images / CHRIS CRAYMEROprah Winfrey is very generous, giving and focused. She dedicated her career to helping others, but she is very private when it comes to her personal life.
- Born: 1954-01-29
- Birthplace: Kosciusko, Mississippi, USA
- Photo: Ales Studeny / ShutterstockAs a director, Mel Gibson is naturally driven for the need to control situations. He also seems to be prone to more extroverted feelings when he is judged.
- Born: 1956-01-03
- Birthplace: Peekskill, New York, United States of America