Many of the most prolific actors, musicians, politicians, and even world leaders are INFJ (Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging). INFJs are typically gentle, empathetic, artistic, and creative. INFJs are the advocate personality. They are complex personalities who rely on intuition and emotions to advocate for what they believe in.
Nicole Kidman tops our list for the most famous INFJ. She is confident, soft-spoken, driven and intuitive. Actress Cate Blanchett has also spoken of herself as an "observer," and calls it a misnomer that all actors are extroverts. She is creative and driven, which lends her to the INFJ personality. Lady Gaga is another of the INFJ examples. This list of INFJ celebrities might surprise you.
Several famous men are also thought to be INFJs. Actor Edward Norton has said that he believes that everything that you experience in life helps to shape who you are today. He is ambitious and a true original when it comes to acting in films. Nelson Mandela, a South African politician, revolutionist, and philanthropist, had a strong moral compass. He was willing to sacrifice years of his life for the greater good. He also described himself as introverted.
Are you surprised that any of these celebrities are considered to be INFJs? Check out more INFJ people below.
- Photo: Tinseltown / ShutterstockMichelle Pfeiffer has described herself as felling like an outsider. She is driven in her work, and is warm and complex, typical of an INFJ personality.
- Born: 1958-04-29
- Birthplace: Santa Ana, California, USA
- Photo: Featureflash Photo Agency / Shutterstock.comAdam Sandler is often characterized as an INFJ because of his creativity and keen intuition.
- Born: 1966-09-09
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Featureflash / ShutterstockMischa Barton is said to be soft-spoken, opinionated and very charitable. She has said, "I like playing dark, offbeat, quirky characters."
- Born: 1986-01-24
- Birthplace: Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom
- Photo: DFree / ShutterstockEvangeline Lilly is very private and in interviews she often speaks of "the big picture." She advocates for the environment and can be considered soft spoken.
- Born: 1979-08-03
- Birthplace: Fort Saskatchewan, Canada