Many of the most prolific actors, musicians, politicians, and even world leaders are INFJ (Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging). INFJs are typically gentle, empathetic, artistic, and creative. INFJs are the advocate personality. They are complex personalities who rely on intuition and emotions to advocate for what they believe in.
Nicole Kidman tops our list for the most famous INFJ. She is confident, soft-spoken, driven and intuitive. Actress Cate Blanchett has also spoken of herself as an "observer," and calls it a misnomer that all actors are extroverts. She is creative and driven, which lends her to the INFJ personality. Lady Gaga is another of the INFJ examples. This list of INFJ celebrities might surprise you.
Several famous men are also thought to be INFJs. Actor Edward Norton has said that he believes that everything that you experience in life helps to shape who you are today. He is ambitious and a true original when it comes to acting in films. Nelson Mandela, a South African politician, revolutionist, and philanthropist, had a strong moral compass. He was willing to sacrifice years of his life for the greater good. He also described himself as introverted.
Are you surprised that any of these celebrities are considered to be INFJs? Check out more INFJ people below.
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / GramercyCate Blanchett has often spoke of herself as an "observer" and calls it a misnomer that all actors are extroverts. She is creative and driven, which lends her to the INFJ personality.
- Born: 1969-05-14
- Birthplace: Ivanhoe, Melbourne, Australia
- Photo: Featureflash / ShutterstockCarey Mulligan is soft-spoken, but intelligent and articulate. She is drawn to creative projects and has done a great deal of charity work with Oxfam and War Child.
- Born: 1985-05-28
- Birthplace: London, England
- Photo: Elzbieta Sekowska / via ShutterstockAdolf Hitler is identified as INFJ by many experts in the field. He was extremely private and relentlessly driven.
- Born: 1889-04-20
- Birthplace: Braunau am Inn, Austria
- Photo: drollgirl / FlickrTilda Swinton is creative, unique and hard-working. She is quoted as saying, "I am a soldier. I live a soldier's life when I'm working. That's how it feels to me, except I've got a slightly greater chance of survival."
- Born: 1960-11-05
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom