Many of the most popular musicians, authors, and artists are INFPs (Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving). INFPs are known to be artistic, flexible, caring, and creative. They do not like conflict, and often prefer to interact with people one-on-one, rather than in large groups.
Who is the most famous INFP? Johnny Depp tops our list. From Edward Scissorhands to Captain Jack Sparrow, Johnny Depp has taken on some of the most creative roles to hit the silver screen. He is also known to be artistic and considerate. His main artistic collaborator, Tim Burton, falls into the same category. As for musicians, it only takes one listen to "Imagine" to figure out that John Lennon is an INFP. There's also Louis C.K.'s, whose unique style of comedy takes a look at the way society operates. He is a talented writer, as are many INFPs, but he also seems pretty laid-back.
Many famous women are also INFPs. Audrey Hepburn was known to be thoughtful, considerate, easy-going and likable--all qualities typically associated with INFPs. And Jennifer Jason Leigh has actually identified herself as an INFP. She says, "You know, you really do choose your existence in a way."Are you surprised that any of these celebrities are INFPs? Take a look at this list and share your thoughts in the comments section. These INFPs were found on CelebrityTypes.com.
From Edward Scissorhands to Captain Jack Sparrow, Johnny Depp has taken some of the most creative roles to hit the silver screen. He is also known to be artistic and considerate.
- Age: 57
- Birthplace: Owensboro, USA, Kentucky
- Photo: Andrea Raffin / ShutterstockNicolas Cage is often listed as an INFP. He said, "Everything we do impacts someone else's life."
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Long Beach, California, United States of America
- Audrey Hepburn was known to be thoughtful, considerate, easy-going and likable, all qualities typically associated with INFPs.
- Age: Dec. at 64 (1929-1993)
- Birthplace: Ixelles, Belgium
- Photo: Featureflas / ShutterstockRobert Pattinson is a classic INFP. He said, "My biggest problem in my life is I'm cheap and I didn't hire a publicist. In every awkward interview, normally actors get these things scripted."
- Age: 34
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom