51 Famous ISFPs
Countless musicians, actors, and film directors are considered ISFPs (Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving). ISFPs are usually artists; full of creativity, imagination, and passion. They are also known to be sensitive and caring. Many ISFPs are big animal lovers.
Who is the most famous person believed to be an ISFP? Paris Hilton tops our list. Paris Hilton is a strong, self-sufficient woman, who is often listed as an ISFP. But don't let her media persona fool you. She said, "I'm very intelligent. I'm capable of doing everything put to me. I've launched a perfume and want my own hotel chain. I'm living proof blondes are not stupid." Rihanna is a visionary musician with unpredictable artistic ambition, leading many to label her an ISFP. Of course, our ISFP list wouldn't be complete without the Queen Bey herself. Beyoncé is everything: a talented dancer, singer, actress, and a passionate entrepreneur.
Several famous men are also ISFPs. Michael Jackson was one of the most visionary musicians of all time. He is believed to have been an ISFP because of his shy personality and kindness. David Bowie is an incredibly unique and artistic musician. Fashion and imagery are often at the center of his productions. Paul McCartney has many of the defining qualities of an ISFP including being artistic, sensitive and warm. He also loves animals and has been a champion for vegetarianism for many years.Are you surprised that any of these celebs are considered ISFPs? Share your thoughts in the comments section. These ISFPs were found on CelebrityTypes.com.
- Lady Gaga is a classic example of an ISFP. She said, "I'm half living my life between reality and fantasy at all times."
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Featureflash / ShutterstockMichael Jackson was one of the most visionary musicians of all time. He is believed to have been an ISFP because of his shy personality and kindness.
- Age: Dec. at 50 (1958-2009)
- Birthplace: Gary, Indiana, United States of America
- Photo: Everett Collection / Shutterstock
You would be hard pressed to find someone more artistic and independent than Beyonce. She said, "When you love and accept yourself, when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don't know you think."
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, United States of America
- Photo: s_bukley / ShutterstockPaul McCartney has many of the defining qualities of an ISFP including being artistic, sensitive and warm. He also loves animals and has been a champion for vegetarianism for many years.
- Age: 80
- Birthplace: Liverpool, Merseyside, England, UK
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainBob Dylan is a poet and an artist, leading many to label him an ISFP.
- Age: 82
- Birthplace: Duluth, Minnesota, United States of America
- Justin Timberlake is imaginative, passionate and artistic, all qualities of ISFPs.
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America