List of famous key hair stylists, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Hard working key hair stylists are an integral part of every film set. An often under appreciated job, any film would not be able to hit the big screen without the help of a good key hair stylist. This list includes examples of famous or notable key hair stylists from some of the best films ever to hit the silver screen. Whereas most people ask the question, "What is a key hair stylist?" this list informs the reader as to who some of the best key hair stylists are, as well as information like their year of birth and more.
If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous key hair stylists?" and "Who are the best key hair stylists?" then this list is the perfect resource for you.The list you're viewing is made up of a variety of different people, including Robin Day and Aldo Signoretti.
'Nikki' LaShandra White
- 2Aaron F. Quarles is a make-up artist and a hair stylist.
- 4Abiiba S. Howell is a film crew member in the 2012 film Somebody Up There Likes Me.
Abiiba S. Howell
- 5Ada Radu is a set decorator and costume designer .
- 6Adam Gaeta is a hair department head.
- 8Adina Shore is a hair stylist.
- 9Adruitha Lee is a Hair Stylist.
- 10Agathe Dupuis is a key hair stylist.
- 12Agnes M. Gibicar is a film crewmember.
Agnes M. Gibicar
- 13Ailbhe Lemass is a makeup artist.
- 14Aileen Seaton is a makeup artist and hair stylist.
Aimee Galicia Torres
- 17Akiko Matsumoto is a makeup artist.
- 18Alain Luzy is a film crew member.
- 21Alan D'Angerio is a hairdresser.
- 24Alberto Moccia is a makeup artist and hair stylist.
- 25Aldina Governatori is a film crew member in the 2000 film bread and tulips