100+ Celebrities Who Are Leos
This list of famous Leo celebrities is a cross-section of all the most notable celebrity Leo men and women and a great way to understand Leo traits. Those born between July 23 - August 22 fall under the Gemini star sign and are known for being confident, ambitious, loyal, and encouraging. Some of the most popular and hottest celebrities of all time have been born under the Leo zodiac sign.
Celebrity astrology is an interesting topic to follow. Many famous actors, musicians, YouTubers, and politicians have a desire to be in the spotlight and at the center of attention, which are common traits of Leos. Olympic athletes Hope Solo, Christian Laettner, and Misty May-Treanor; acclaimed actors Peter O'Toole, Helen Mirren, Edward Norton, and Lisa Kudrow; directors Christopher Nolan, Sam Mendes, and Wes Craven; musicians and singers Allison Krauss, Geddy Lee, Whitney Houston, and Thurston Moore; and comedians Maya Rudolph, Steve Martin, Kristen Wiig, and Steve Carrell are just of the most famous Leo women and men. What do they have in common? What are the top Leo qualities? These well known Leos have an independent streak but seek people to admire and appreciate them. Many Leos have a lust for life and a warm spirit that lifts the moods of those around them. Your favorite celebrity may be a Leo, and now you'll have a glimpse into this celebrity star sign. Learn more about the traits of Leos with The Only Astrology Book You’ll Ever Need, which examines everything from sign compatibility to the history and mythology of the sign.
Who are the most famous Leos from history and current pop culture? The most notable celebrity Leos whose birthdays fall under this star sign share many characteristics. This famous Leo list includes some, but certainly not all, of the most well-known Leos to ever make names for themselves.
Wondering who is compatible with Leo? Check out the list of signs compatible with Leo and find your answer. You might share some Leo traits with some of the most famous people in the world!
- Photo: Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 3.0Christopher Hemsworth (born 11 August 1983) is an Australian actor. He rose to prominence playing Kim Hyde in the Australian TV series Home and Away (2004–07) before leaving to begin a film career in Hollywood. Hemsworth appeared in the science fiction action film Star Trek (2009) and the thriller adventure A Perfect Getaway (2009) before gaining positive reviews in the horror comedy The Cabin in the Woods (2012). He held starring roles in the fantasy film Snow White and the Huntsman (2012), the war film Red Dawn (2012), the action thriller film Blackhat (2015), the biographical thriller film In the Heart of the Sea (2015), and in the Men in Black film series spin-off Men in Black: ...more
- Photo: Disney | ABC Television Group / flickr / CC-BY-ND 2.0Kylie Kristen Jenner (born August 10, 1997) is an American media personality, model, businesswoman, and socialite. She has starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians since 2007 and is the founder and owner of cosmetic company Kylie Cosmetics. At age 14 in 2012, she collaborated with the clothing brand PacSun, along with her sister Kendall, and created a line of clothing, "Kendall & Kylie". In 2015, Jenner launched her own cosmetics line called Kylie Lip Kits, which was renamed to Kylie Cosmetics the following year. She also released a mobile app that reached number one on the iTunes App Store.In 2014 and 2015, Time magazine listed the Jenner sisters on their ...more
- Photo: Alberto Rodriguez / Getty ImagesJoseph Jason Namakaeha Momoa (born August 1, 1979) is an American actor. He played Aquaman in the DC Extended Universe, beginning with the 2016 superhero film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and in the 2017 ensemble Justice League and his 2018 solo film Aquaman. In Baywatch Hawaii, he portrayed Lifeguard Jason Ioane. On television, he played Ronon Dex on the military science fiction television series Stargate Atlantis, Khal Drogo in the HBO fantasy television series Game of Thrones , and Declan Harp in the CBC series Frontier. Momoa portrayed the title character in the sword and sorcery film Conan the Barbarian (2011). Road to Paloma was Momoa's first film as director, writer, and ...more
- Photo: Tabercil / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY 2.0Jennifer Shrader Lawrence (born August 15, 1990) is an American actress. Her films have grossed over $6 billion worldwide, and she was the highest-paid actress in the world in 2015 and 2016. Lawrence appeared in Time's 100 most influential people in the world list in 2013 and in the Forbes Celebrity 100 list in 2014 and 2016. During her childhood, Lawrence performed in church plays and school musicals. At age 14, she was spotted by a talent scout while vacationing in New York City with her family. Lawrence then moved to Los Angeles and began her acting career by playing guest roles in television shows. Her first major role came as a main cast member on the sitcom The Bill Engvall Show ...more
- Photo: Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 2.0Daniel Jacob Radcliffe (born 23 July 1989) is an English actor and producer. He is known for playing the titular protagonist in the Harry Potter film series, based on the novels by J. K. Rowling. Born and raised in London, Radcliffe made his acting debut at 10 years of age in BBC One's 1999 television film David Copperfield, followed by his cinematic debut in 2001's The Tailor of Panama. At age 11, he was cast as Potter in the series' first film Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, and starred in the series for 10 years, starring in the lead role in all eight films culminating with the final film in the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, released in 2011. Radcliffe ...more
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (born Rachel Meghan Markle; August 4, 1981), is an American-born member of the British royal family and former actress. Markle was raised in Los Angeles, California and has a mixed ethnic heritage. During her studies at Northwestern University, she began playing small roles in television series and films. From 2011 to 2017, she played Rachel Zane on the American legal drama Suits. She is an outspoken feminist and has addressed issues of gender inequality, and her lifestyle website The Tig featured a column profiling influential women. She represented international charity organizations and received recognition for her fashion and style, releasing a line of ...more