This list of famous Leo celebrities is a cross-section of all the most notable celebrity Leo men and women and a great way to understand Leo traits. Those born between July 23 - August 22 fall under the Gemini star sign and are known for being confident, ambitious, loyal, and encouraging. Some of the most popular and hottest celebrities of all time have been born under the Leo zodiac sign.
Celebrity astrology is an interesting topic to follow. Many famous actors, musicians, YouTubers, and politicians have a desire to be in the spotlight and at the center of attention, which are common traits of Leos. Olympic athletes Hope Solo, Christian Laettner, and Misty May-Treanor; acclaimed actors Peter O'Toole, Helen Mirren, Edward Norton, and Lisa Kudrow; directors Christopher Nolan, Sam Mendes, and Wes Craven; musicians and singers Allison Krauss, Geddy Lee, Whitney Houston, and Thurston Moore; and comedians Maya Rudolph, Steve Martin, Kristen Wiig, and Steve Carrell are just of the most famous Leo women and men. What do they have in common? What are the top Leo qualities? These well known Leos have an independent streak but seek people to admire and appreciate them. Many Leos have a lust for life and a warm spirit that lifts the moods of those around them. Your favorite celebrity may be a Leo, and now you'll have a glimpse into this celebrity star sign. Learn more about the traits of Leos with The Only Astrology Book You’ll Ever Need, which examines everything from sign compatibility to the history and mythology of the sign.
Who are the most famous Leos from history and current pop culture? The most notable celebrity Leos whose birthdays fall under this star sign share many characteristics. This famous Leo list includes some, but certainly not all, of the most well-known Leos to ever make names for themselves.
Wondering who is compatible with Leo? Check out the list of signs compatible with Leo and find your answer. You might share some Leo traits with some of the most famous people in the world!
- Barack Hussein Obama born August 4, 1961is an American attorney and politician who served as the 44th president of the United States from 2009 to 2017. A member of the Democratic Party, he was the first African American to be elected to the presidency. He previously served as a U.S. senator from Illinois from 2005 to 2008 and an Illinois state senator from 1997 to 2004. Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. After graduating from Columbia University in 1983, he worked as a community organizer in Chicago. In 1988, he enrolled in Harvard Law School, where he was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review. After graduating, he became a civil rights attorney and an academic, teaching... more
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
- Gender: Male
- Profession: Politician, Author, Law professor, Writer, Lawyer
- Born: 8/4/1961
- Jennifer Lynn Lopez (born July 24, 1969), nicknamed "J-Lo", is an American actress, singer, dancer, fashion designer, producer and businesswoman. In 1991, Lopez began appearing as a Fly Girl dancer on In Living Color, where she remained a regular until she decided to pursue an acting career in 1993. For her first leading role in the 1997 Selena biopic of the same name, Lopez received a Golden Globe nomination and became the first Latin actress to earn over US$1 million for a film. She went on to star in Anaconda (1997) and Out of Sight (1998), later establishing herself as the highest-paid Latin actress in Hollywood.Lopez ventured into the music industry with her debut studio album On the 6... more
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Castle Hill, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Gender: Female
- Profession: Film Score Composer, Fashion designer, Record producer, Businessperson, Songwriter
- Born: 7/24/1969
- Jennifer Shrader Lawrence (born August 15, 1990) is an American actress. Her films have grossed over $6 billion worldwide, and she was the highest-paid actress in the world in 2015 and 2016. Lawrence appeared in Time's 100 most influential people in the world list in 2013 and in the Forbes Celebrity 100 list in 2014 and 2016. During her childhood, Lawrence performed in church plays and school musicals. At age 14, she was spotted by a talent scout while vacationing in New York City with her family. Lawrence then moved to Los Angeles and began her acting career by playing guest roles in television shows. Her first major role came as a main cast member on the sitcom The Bill Engvall Show... more
- Age: 30
- Birthplace: Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
- Gender: Female
- Profession: Film Producer, Model, Actor
- Born: 8/15/1990
- Daniel Jacob Radcliffe (born 23 July 1989) is an English actor and producer. He is known for playing the titular protagonist in the Harry Potter film series, based on the novels by J. K. Rowling. Born and raised in London, Radcliffe made his acting debut at 10 years of age in BBC One's 1999 television film David Copperfield, followed by his cinematic debut in 2001's The Tailor of Panama. At age 11, he was cast as Potter in the series' first film Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, and starred in the series for 10 years, starring in the lead role in all eight films culminating with the final film in the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, released in 2011. Radcliffe... more
- Age: 31
- Birthplace: Fulham, London, England
- Gender: Male
- Profession: Actor
- Born: 7/23/1989