Famous YouTubers Who Are Leos
On this list you’ll see Leo YouTubers, ranked by popularity. This list of famous Leo YouTubers - born between July 23 and August 22 - features beauty vloggers, singers, comedians, and gamers. YouTube zodiac signs can give you an idea of the stars’s personalities. Leos are natural born leaders. They are dramatic, creative, and self-confident, which makes for a perfect YouTube star.
Leos often have many friends, since they are so loyal. However, they can be stubborn, self-centered, and inflexible. GloZell is an example of a Leo YouTube star. She is just one of many social media stars who are part of the Leo horoscope YouTube.
If you’ve ever wondered about YouTubers zodiac signs, look no further. This list features your favorite YouTubers who happen to be Leos.
- Photo: @amandasteele / InstagramAmanda Lynn Steele (born July 26, 1999) is an American video blogger, model, and actress. She started her YouTube channel, MakeupByMandy24, in 2010. Steele is known for her beauty- and fashion-related content. She signed to IMG Models in early 2016. She is also a social media personality, with 2.6M followers on Instagram, 1M followers on Twitter and growing. In 2015, she commenced a collaboration with Quay Australia for an exclusive sunglass line. She played the leading role in Hulu's show, Guidance (originally published on Go90).In 2017, she also launched her merchandise line and worked with brands like Marc Jacobs, American Eagle Outfitters and more.
- Birthplace: California, US
- GloZell Lynette Simon is an American comedian and YouTube personality based in Hollywood, California. Green established her YouTube channel in 2008, with video interviews, comedy about her life and song parodies. As of August 2014, the channel had accumulated more than three million subscribers and more than 500 million total views. By the same month, six of her individual videos had each been viewed more than 10 million times, such as her "My Push up Bra will help me get my man" video and her cinnamon challenge video. She gained wide notice when her vlog about meeting Elijah Wood was mentioned by the actor during a 2011 interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live!. In 2012, she appeared in the web ...more
- Birthplace: Orlando, Florida, United States of America
- Lauren Kobayashi Riihimaki (born August 11, 1993) is a Canadian YouTuber and crafter known for her YouTube channel LaurDIY. As of June 27, 2019 her YouTube channel has over 9 million subscribers. Her channel has been described as "one of the most well-regarded fashion and beauty YouTube channels in Canada." Riihimaki began posting DIY tutorial videos on her blog in her first year of university in Toronto. She first joined YouTube in late 2011, originally to post her sewing videos on the platform. In 2015, she graduated from Ryerson University with a degree in graphic communications management. She won a Shorty Award in the "House & Home" category at the tenth annual ceremony. She also won a ...more
- Photo: @cole.labrant / InstagramCole LaBrant (born August 21, 1996) is a YouTube personality, who runs the YouTube account The LaBrant Fam with his wife, Savannah. Their channel has over 9 million subscribers. He also has two children, one of whom has a popular YouTube channel where she plays with toys called Everleigh Opens Toys.
- Birthplace: Alabama, US
iDubbbzTVIan Kane Carter (born July 27, 1991), known by his YouTube username iDubbbzTV, is an American YouTuber known for his Kickstarter Crap and Content Cop videos, specifically his ones directed at Jinx, Keemstar, LeafyIsHere, Tana Mongeau, and RiceGum, as well as his videos featuring fellow YouTubers TVFilthyFrank, Maxmoefoe, and Howtobasic.
- Birthplace: San Antonio, TX
- Photo: @daviddobrik / InstagramDavid Dobrik (born July 23, 1996) is an American YouTuber from Slovakia. He has received over 5,000,000 subscribers on his main YouTube channel and was previously part of a collaborative channel called Second Class. He also has a second channel which has received over 3,000,000 subscribers.
- Birthplace: Kosice, Slovakia