Who are the most famous Libra singers in the world? This list features many of the famous Libra celebrities who have made a name for themselves in the music industry. Libra celebs are known for being cooperative, diplomatic, gracious, and social. These are all good qualities to have when pursuing a career as a singer — the entertainment business can get pretty intense, so being able to step back is important.
Some of the most famous Libra music artists include pop star Gwen Stefani (born October 3rd) and singer/dancer Bruno Mars (born October 8). Perhaps the most true to his sign was singer-songwriter John Lennon, known for his advocacy of peace. His song "Give Peace a Chance" is basically a Libra anthem. Take a look at these John Lennon quotes that exemplify the Libra perspective. Halsey is another of the famous Libras. Some of the Libra famous people might surprise you. Did you know Will Smith is a Libra? Bruce Springsteen, Jimin, and John Mayer are also famous Libra musicians.
Keep reading to learn about all the famous singers that share your zodiac sign. If you're an Aries or a Sagittarius, you have the best chance of being compatible with these air signs. For even more Libra content, check out our list on famous Libra rappers.
- Gwen Renée Stefani (; born October 3, 1969) is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and record producer. She is a co-founder and the lead vocalist of the band No Doubt, whose singles include "Just a Girl", "Spiderwebs", and "Don't Speak", from their 1995 breakthrough studio album Tragic Kingdom, as well as "Hey Baby" and "It's My Life" from later albums. During the band's hiatus, Stefani embarked on a solo pop career in 2004 by releasing her debut studio album Love. Angel. Music. Baby. Inspired by pop music from the 1980s, the album was a critical and commercial success. It spawned three singles: "What You Waiting For?", "Rich Girl", and "Hollaback Girl". The last reached number one on... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Fullerton, California, United States of America
- Photo: Glenn Francis / Wikimedia CommonsAshley Nicolette Frangipane (born September 29, 1994), known professionally as Halsey, is an American singer and songwriter. Her initial recognition came from her self-released music posted on social media platforms, and in 2014, she was signed by Astralwerks after her song "Ghost" went viral on SoundCloud. Since then, she has released two studio albums, one extended play (EP), 15 singles (three as a featured artist), and four promotional singles. Halsey is noted for her distinctive singing voice. Her music focuses on her personal experiences and telling a story. Her awards and nominations include four Billboard Music Awards, four iHeartRadio Music Awards, one GLAAD Media Award, one Global... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 25
- Birthplace: Edison, New Jersey
- Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen (born September 23, 1949), nicknamed "The Boss", is an American singer-songwriter who is a solo artist and is the leader of the E Street Band. Springsteen received critical acclaim for his early 1970s albums and attained worldwide fame upon the release of Born to Run in 1975. During a career that has spanned five decades, Springsteen has become known for his poetic and socially conscious lyrics and for his lengthy, energetic stage performances. He has recorded both rock albums and folk-oriented works, and his lyrics often address the experiences and struggles of working-class Americans. Springsteen has sold more than 135 million records worldwide and more... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 70
- Birthplace: Long Branch, New Jersey, United States of America
- Photo: Pascal Le Segretain / Getty ImagesUsher Raymond IV (born October 14, 1978) is an American singer, songwriter and dancer. He was born in Dallas, Texas, but raised in Chattanooga, Tennessee until moving to Atlanta, Georgia. At the age of 12, his mother put him in local singing competitions, before catching the attention of a music A&R from LaFace Records. He released his self-titled debut album, Usher (1994) but rose to fame in the late 1990s with the release of his second album My Way (1997). It spawned his first U.S. Billboard Hot 100 number-one single, "Nice & Slow", among top-two singles "You Make Me Wanna..." and "My Way". 8701 (2001) produced the number-one singles "U Remind Me" and "U Got It Bad", as well as top-three... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, United States of America